Extra Easy Time to remove the pounds :-)

ecooper21

So I realized I had probably put my thread in the wrong place... new to all of this! I have been recording my diary for the last week... and managed to lose 2lb this week!
Hoping to loose another 1.5lbs next week! Fingers crossed!!!!
My first target is to lose 7lb by 22nd April for when I go on my weekend break xx

1. Hi all!!
    I have been here before, been doing the diet before... but I keep ending up back where I started and I am now very fed up with my self.
    I have tried from the beginning on the year to lose weight with SW as an online member... I manged to lose a few pounds and then shock horror get back on the scales today and have managed to get back where I started!

In light of the fact I am going on a beach holiday in June, plus a city break away in April I reallllly need to get my backside in gear!

I have set my target of 11 stone by 9th June! thats 1 stone in around 14 weeks... 1lb a week!!!! very doable!!

So time to stop making excuses and hopefully you lot can help me along the way as I am not even sure I really know what I am doing!! :(!!!

2. Slimming World
    Goals:
    1- Under 12 stone
    2- Lose Half Stone
    3- Lose 10lbs
    4- Get under 11 Stone
    5- Reach target of 10.7

So yesterdays food diary
B Overnight oats
L: Ham Salad with Cheese HeA
D: Mushroom Risotto 6 Syns
Snacks: alpen light bar 3.5 Syns
9.5 Syns in total!!

Today!!
Today I am faced with a huge buffet of naughty food for 2 girls birthdays in work... I will not eat!! I will not eat!! Home made sausage rolls too :(
B: Over night Oats and berries HeB
L: Ham Salad with Light cheddar HeA
D: Nannies Beef casserole and dumplings... I have no clue how many syns that is so will try to leave 15 for dinner...
today is going to be hard...

Back