times between packs

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

thinking about ketosis and things... if you ate a packet, and then another packet less than an hour after, do you think it would knock you out of ketosis? Sometimes if i go out during the day ill not have my dinner pack till around 6pm! and then i still have another pack free!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I'm not sure but I can't see it making too much of a difference. Are you not managing to get your pack in at lunch time?
  4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi i don't understand what it is you are asking chick? having your packets close together will not affect weightloss OR knock u out of ketosis either..
  5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Having the packs close together will not knock you out of ketosis.
    Some people have a bar and a shake at the same time, whatever works for them :)

I dont have my packs til late anyway but if I'm out for the evening I sometimes have packs close together so I can fit them all in.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.