Times & Shakes

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I am just finishing my last 1/2 shake mixed with a decaff now...is it too late to be drinking these now or does it not matter when you have them?

nah i don't think the time matters!
i always had my last one about an hour before i went to bed - sometimes 9pm ish but other times 1 in the morning!
i was so terrified of waking up in the night hungry and going downstairs in a sleepy zombie state and raiding the kitchen that i always left the last one till late - i lost 6 stone in 4 months so i don't think that it affected weight loss or anything - as long as your feeling ok through the day!
fran :)

Same here. I leave my last one till about an hour be4 I go to bed or I think my tummy rumbling would keep me awake. Personally I couldn't have the coffee that late, it would stop me from getting to sleep. But, thats just me. Great idea though 'splitting' them - I am definitely going to try that.
Have a great day today Nictastic! Julia x

I dont think it matters either hun although towards the end i tried to time my shakes as if i were having meals i.e 5pm tea time! This helped me with refeeding and not feeling hungry late on xxx

I had my peanut flapjack at 10:30 with a cuppa last night because i had actually forgot to have it!!!!

I have'nt had my first one yet today cos i think that filled me up a good bit!! (its 11am now).

The Chemist didnt tell me what time to eat/drink or dont eat/drink so im sure its up to us...

Back