Times & Shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I am just finishing my last 1/2 shake mixed with a decaff now...is it too late to be drinking these now or does it not matter when you have them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    nah i don't think the time matters!
    i always had my last one about an hour before i went to bed - sometimes 9pm ish but other times 1 in the morning!
    i was so terrified of waking up in the night hungry and going downstairs in a sleepy zombie state and raiding the kitchen that i always left the last one till late - i lost 6 stone in 4 months so i don't think that it affected weight loss or anything - as long as your feeling ok through the day!
    fran :)

4. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Same here. I leave my last one till about an hour be4 I go to bed or I think my tummy rumbling would keep me awake. Personally I couldn't have the coffee that late, it would stop me from getting to sleep. But, thats just me. Great idea though 'splitting' them - I am definitely going to try that.
    Have a great day today Nictastic! Julia x

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I dont think it matters either hun although towards the end i tried to time my shakes as if i were having meals i.e 5pm tea time! This helped me with refeeding and not feeling hungry late on xxx

6. liannaP

liannaP Desires to be slim....

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had my peanut flapjack at 10:30 with a cuppa last night because i had actually forgot to have it!!!!

I have'nt had my first one yet today cos i think that filled me up a good bit!! (its 11am now).

The Chemist didnt tell me what time to eat/drink or dont eat/drink so im sure its up to us...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.