Times to eat

Casg

Hi,

I know with weightwatchers you get your daily allowance, but do you think there's a time that you shouldn't eat after, I know with carbs they tend to stick to you so if you have your main meal at 7ish and then a little snack at 10ish is that bad?
If so what time should we not be eating after?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmmm if I had to stop eatin after a certain time it probs be 8 ...

I weigh Wednesday morning though on a Tuesday I don't eat after 5.30/6 ...

i find if I eat late I get indigestion so I eat no later than 6 ish

Like you said dont eat any carbs after 7... I recently went to a personal instructor and he said try not to eat late! I suppose a little bit of fruit wouldnt be too bad later on as long as its not bananas or any other heavy food. I try and not eat after about 8 myself.

Hmmm! Breakfast at 8! Lunch at work about 1! Dinner after gym about 7!
Snacks all day but try to stop after 9!

I dunno what is right but that works for me!

I eat breakfast around 8am, lunch usually just before 1pm and then tea is usually between 7 or 8, I can't eat any earlier as don't get in on time. I find if I eat that late I'm not looking around for something to eat after my tea. X

I have breakfast when I get up round 6-7 then graze on fruit about 11 and lunch at 1230 in work. Then tea around 7-730 depending on what time I get in. I usually stop eating by 830 and may have a drink before bed but thats about it xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I always have my supper before bed. Usually a bit of toast or something like that. Breakfast and lunch are usually when I fit them in and dinner is usually around 5.30 as we like to eat as a family.

Back