Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Tiiiiiiiina!!! Talk to usssss!!!!

The puppy is destroying my house. I think that's fairly normal!! He ate my Steig Larrson trilogy today. But it's ok because I never liked them anyway!!

Haha the joys of puppies hey! I keep thinking I want one, then I think about the chewing, the pooing, the weeing, the destroying and the hair everywhere and then I change my mind!

caroline g said:
Haha the joys of puppies hey! I keep thinking I want one, then I think about the chewing, the pooing, the weeing, the destroying and the hair everywhere and then I change my mind!

God don't do it!! Get a nice pre potty trained two yr old!! Calmer. Has already gone through teething. Puppy's are cute but a pain in the butt!!!

What kind is he?

caroline g said:
What kind is he?

A Lakeland Patterdale Cross. The Lakeland is a rare breed apparently. Lol. We went to buy a full breed chocolate patterdale ...........but then the kids saw this multicoloured scruffy looking thing in a pen by himself. Last one of the litter. It was almost a perfect lesson in how NOT to buy a puppy!!! He's a bugger. But then so is every other member if our family lol!!!

Attachments

• image-4013410708.jpg
    image-4013410708.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 49
He is adorable!! Patterdales are notorious for being distructive. x

He'll fit right into life in our house then!! To be honest he's not that destructive. Its just when left to his own devices he'll find something to chew!! I think the problem we've had is he's really full of beans and the bad weather/being so young/not having all his jabs yet means he's not getting as much exercise as he needs. He's so much easier to handle when the kids can tire him out properly in the garden!!

Yeah he'll definitely get easier then. As long as you're firm with him now, he'll soon grow out of all that, otherwise you'll have a dog like my sister's 2 year old lab who still chews everything, destroys stuff and has had FIVE operations for swallowing socks!

Back