Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Sazbirl said:
Hi Tina,

I'm doing sw too, but trying to keep track of cals because if I go off plan, which I do a lot, I just make sure I'm not eating loads of cals, I still try to track on mfp. Good luck with it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've run a few meals through out of interest. they haven't been too bad!! I think it's gonna be when the novelty of unlimited fruit wears off that'll kill me lol. But I do soooooo love banana!!! Reckon I've got a good while yet ;)

Stupid kitchen. All my electrics died, in the middle of sunday dinner!!!! FOR TEN!!!! I nearly had a breakdown trying to finish cooking by extension cord :( gotta wait till tomorrow for an electrician. I hear my bank account crying already!!!

Oh no!!! Now that sounds stressful...!!!
Did you manage to finish the dinner??

You've jumped ship!? Traitor, get out!! Ok well I've jumped ship to Exante (for now) so if I can stay, I guess you can too lol I'm glad you've found something that's working for you though, me and Slimming World couldn't ever be friends though I don't think!

Shazzabir said:
Oh no!!! Now that sounds stressful...!!!
Did you manage to finish the dinner??

Yes just about. Had to do some creative things with the hob but everyone got fed!!! How's your knees? Was trying to catch up on the diaries and got as far as your bad knees lol! Hope they're better?

caroline g said:
You've jumped ship!? Traitor, get out!! Ok well I've jumped ship to Exante (for now) so if I can stay, I guess you can too lol I'm glad you've found something that's working for you though, me and Slimming World couldn't ever be friends though I don't think!

It's kind of weird? But you might be surprised at how much fun it is!!! Im having fun. Dunno about actually losing much weight as yet tho pmsl I've always CC before so this not weighing is freaking me out. But I don't want to obsess about stuff anymore. I was looking at exante but I don't want the kids seeing me not eating. Worried it would put dangerous ideas into my daughters head!!! We're doing a lot of SW family cooking which is fun.

Yeah I can understand that, don't think I could do Exante if I had to cook for kids anyway, too much temptation! It might take you a bit to adjust to SW I guess but I'm sure the weight will soon be dropping off again!

Oh my word, you can eat as much pasta as you like?? This would def not work for me, I can eat tons of pasta and still feel hungry. But I'm glad SW is working for you Tina.

Welcome back Tina! Who cares what plan you are doing, it's just good to have you back! :) xx

How are you doing Tina?

caroline g said:
How are you doing Tina?

Alreeeeeeeeet :) couldn't find your diary on exante? If you have one lol. Hows things? Are you on placement this term? I'm running ragged with the grandparents still. Hospital trips, pharmacy runs, shopping..,.it's a lot to manage on top of the kids :( I'm getting tired.

Oh tina. Is it possible for you to have just 5 mins to yourself? Sounds like major hard work. Hope things ease off soon. X

Not a chance of that. Look what I've inflicted on myself........Alfie :)

Attachments

• image-481108336.jpg
    image-481108336.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
caroline g said:
Aww Alfie is lovely!!! New pooch? I've still got my old diary but moved it to the silver section - http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/209775-im-kissing-big-fat-ass-goodbye.html

How's SW going? I'm considering it but it confuses me a bit too much!

New pooch :) 7 wk old Lakeland patterdale cross. He's a cutie. Can't wait till he's big enough to walk over the common.

SW is actually dead easy if you start on the extra easy plan. Unlimited veg fruit lean proteins and good carbs (pasta is good apparently!!) but you only eat till your full and you must eat 1/3 of each meal as veg/fruit. One portion of dairy. One portion of 'fibre' (bread porridge cereals etc) then everything else is syn'ed at around 1syn per 20 cals. 100 cals of cheese will be either 5 syns OR your dairy allowance for the day but 100 cals of chocolate is just 5 syns. You get up to 15 a day. I'm liking the way I can't really eat anything processed unless I syn it lol. Forces me to cook real food from scratch!!!

Squeezyweezy said:
Where did that little cutie come from??? How sweet!! :)

He's our new puppy lol. Got him today :) joe is madly in love but Jamie doesn't seem keen coz apparently " it stinks". :) he's so lovely!!!

Attachments

• image-1962659024.jpg
    image-1962659024.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 45
Naww they're both so cute!

Back