Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Come back!

:missing:

I'm going to have to send out a search party soon Tina!! Hope you're doing ok and we see you back here soon chick.

I've got the chippendale search party on stand by Caroline. They are ready to search for Tina and Bostik!! :)

Come back girl! We can do this!

If Bostik's back, you HAVE to come back!

Maybe she's just holding out for the Chippendale search party?

Yay Tina! Good to see you back on here. How are you?

Welcome back!! x

I'm good. Been a rough few weeks tho! Grandparents in hospital and other dramas. Been off the wagon but not too badly behaved. I have a confession too make tho :( I'm joining the dark side lol

I just feel like the calorie counting is driving me mad. I KNOW what I need to do and I'm tired of obsessing about the lowest calorie this and weighing wee small portions of that. I cheat myself too much on CC with ready meals etc. so I've been doing slimming world all week on trial and really like it. I like how much more I'm cooking from scratch and honestly? It's SO much easier to feed the kids and still be able to eat properly.

I feel like I'm a rat abandoning ship...... But they offered me unlimited PASTA!!!!! Dear god!!!!! In fairness I suspect I'm gonna gain on my first two weeks coz I'm like a kid in a sweet shop cooking huge panfuls of Chinese rice, pasta, roasties and SW chips......lol I even discovered QUARK today PMSL (did you know they have a cake that's a free food??? A cake!!! Its actually gross hehehe)

Can I still have my diary with you guys?? Pleeeeeease???? The SW forum scares me!!!

Welcome back, almost had to start putting up the wanted posters around Morrisons again
;)

OK you're still on Team CC. We don't really mind which plans our buddies do as long as they keep posting. Maybe we should all just move to the Weight Loss diary section lol

It always amuses me how the majority of SW people ignore comments from people not on their plan if you dare to offer support/advice. My sis does SW on her own using borrowed books, she did go to class for a while but the consultant was useless.

Welcome back! Glad slimming world is working for you! And yeah stick around here :) we missed you!

Hi Tina,

I'm doing sw too, but trying to keep track of cals because if I go off plan, which I do a lot, I just make sure I'm not eating loads of cals, I still try to track on mfp. Good luck with it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back