Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Stuck to my food plan. Two of the kids chicken nuggets did fall in my mouth but they were relatively healthy home made ones!!

Am worried I might be getting addicted to cherry pepsi max. Been on the water all day an I've just sat down with a glass full of ice an cherry max. Delicious and noooooo cals :) stupidly sweet tho. Can only drink the one!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How strange, I just discovered the delights of diet cherry coke. I'm sipping one as we type!!! :)

Ah I like the cherry coke but this pepsi max is AMAZING. Seems to just be at asda tho? Weirdly I don't even like normal pepsi max pmsl!!

Ah I like the cherry coke but this pepsi max is AMAZING. Seems to just be at asda tho? Weirdly I don't even like normal pepsi max pmsl!!

I can't stand pepsi max, but will look out for the cherry version when I pop to asda next. Cheers hun :)

Sounds like a trip to Asda is in order!

Food plan for today

Weetabix an semi skim
Coffee

Cheese salad sandwich on teeny tiny wholemeal breads with a dab of pickle
Carrot sticks an dairylee
Bag of salt an vinegar squares

Chicken chargrill
Iceland potato shells
Mini corn cob
Salad
One delicious lovely garlic bread slice :)

Mini milk x 2 if the munchies get me.

Feel dead restless today. Times dragging :( missing my hubby. I hate bank holiday weekends. They suck.

CHERRY PEPSI MAX?!!!!!! My nearest Asda is 18 miles away but I'm seriously debating a trip to go get some and stock up!!

No garlic bread. Gutted. Had been salivating over it all day too. Hubby hadn't bought it :( an the baguette ones were too high. Sob sob sob.

Got hardly any calaroonies to play with an I have serious munchies building......

Your food diary sounds yummy....

Cheer up......Only 2 more days of the Bank Holiday to go and it's the last one till Christmas :D

Yay hubby has the day off :) it's the first august bank holiday weekend he has EVER been home for lol we just had a lovely lazy lie in. Need a plan for today :) a nice family walk methinks.

Food plan so far.....

Weetabix an semiskim

Cheese salad butty on teeny tiny bread
Carrot sticks an cheese triangle
Coupla plums

Not sure bout tea.....I'm saving my cals in case we go out :)

Hope you have a lovely bank holiday Tina :)

Woo almost there! You did better at getting them off than I did!

Wow...Well done :D

Welcome back! Congrats on the no smoking and the huge loss already! You're kicking a**!!

It's mostly water TBF. coz I didn't work out or anything and just ate 1200 as usual lol.

Miserable start to the day. Was craving craving craving all morning!! Think it was the cigs AND the diet together grinding me down :( had three jaffa's and just felt worse so I removed us all from the house lol we went over the chase and hid from the naughty jaffas in the woods!! Pathetic I know but I've burnt the jaffa's off, not had anymore AND the kids had fun building a bridge out of fallen logs lol. So I'm counting it as a win!!

Definitely a win! I saw the pic on Squeezy's diary, I love your kids they're so cute! Mind you, it's easy for me to say that from a picture when I don't have to have them all the time!

You sound like you're doing brilliantly. Stopping smoking as well as CCing. I'm in awe!

Keep it up - this is amazing :D

Back