Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Sounds a great idea going to the woods bridge building. Bet the kids loved it :)

Aaarrgghh yesterday was an epic fail.

Toooo much resisting of temptation at the mo :( it's grinding me down lol

Back on it today!! Scouts honour

If you can give up the ciggies, you win this one as well :)

Been good. Ish. Not the best day but under 1400 and I earnt 500 cals walking so hopefully the scales will be nice!! However two bite size brownies fell in my mouth :( at least it was only two tho!!!!

Gonna try not weighing till Monday. I'm a bit scared of them today lol!! After such a lovely loss last week I'll be gutted if I've gained that same 4 pounds for the FIFTH time this year dammit!!!

Must drink more water............

Oh we built a new bridge again lol. This one has an extension!! Think ive started a craze. Jamie made us take a ball of twine for superior building!!!

Attachments

• image-2902210381.jpg
    image-2902210381.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 27
That is a far superior bridge, Jamie clearly had the right idea!! :) Maybe you could go into bridge construction, that should burn some calories!! lol! :)

Keep up the good work hun. You will be fine come weigh day.

Great bridge :D

We've all had a bad few weeks so getting back on track takes extra determination.... You can do it!!!!

Hope you're still on track? You've been more on track than I have that's for sure! I'm sure those two little brownies won't have made much of a difference, unless you're like me and just have to breathe around anything 'naughty' at the moment and you put on lbs!

We should have a whip round for a reward. I reckon we could get about £8 - £9!!! :8855:

I'm not too far away either tranquility, we'll have to go on a hunt for her haha

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

O.K Ladies..I think we need to get the search party up and running..

Is everything O.K. Tina???

Lol at you lot. I'm fine!! Altho i love the fact you would all put a reward out for me :)

Had a bit of family crisis but luckily it's under control now.

Diet is DEAD. God knows what I weigh. More annoyingly I've slipped straight back into comfort eating like an utter pillock so I need to start from scratch an detox again :( booooooo!!!

The only ray of light is that I'm still a non smoker :) yay!!

Gonna try an reign in the worst of my scoffing over next coupla days an get back on plan ASAP.

Welcome back chick!!

Hope everything is OK? Glad you are back. We can start from scratch again together. I have put 3lbs on recently and I'm going away Wed so I will have to start again when I get back.

I'm sure you can do it though hun, you know what you need to do. Well done on the still being a non smoker!! :)

You didn't go for the fags during a stressful time. One day you won't turn to the food either :) Welcome back!

Back