Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Well the one I've been playing with is now a toddler so I have a new one now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh congrats to your friend!

aaaah, congratulations to your friend. :)

Thats great news, oooh that lovely baby smell, it's enough to melt the stoniest of hearts (mine!!). :)

Well done for getting rid of half of the gain, obviously the water chugging is working. My fingers are crossed that you get a STS or better. :)

They smell fine for like 7 minutes after bathtime (sometimes not even that!!!) then they will invariably poo or puke and it's downhill from there ;)

Just cooking a sort of half hearted roast for the kids. Why they want one I don't know!!! Everyone else on the street is BBQ'ing lol. The holiday fighting has started already!! The boys are trying to murder one another whenever I turn my back!!! 6 weeks to go. I can do it. I might even do it without selling one of them on eBay!!!

Wonderful news about your friend. Always lovely to hear of a healthy baby being born.

You can do this Tina!! If it gets bad you can always accidently lose one in the supermarket... will give you at least 5 minutes of peice while they prance up and down the aisles wailing 'moooommmmyyy'

Talking of supermarkets I may never go to my local teso express again. Jamie has become fixated on an old leather briefcase from my office days......it's bearable at home but now we can't separate him from it. He's filled it with all his assorted Lego catalogues ;)
Shopping is soooooo much more interesting when your desperately trying to pretend the brief case swinging crazy ten yr old in bright orange shorts and a Lego batman shirt is NOT with you!!!! Aspergers apparently kills the fashion sense gland as well as the social skills ones!!!!
So yeah that was fun this afternoon!! Sara is threatening to disown us all unless we 'do something about THAT' by which I assume she means the case but it could be just her brother generally!!! She was much younger when he went thru the 'wearing an indianna jones costume 24hrs a day' stage!!!
I can only guess how much FUN we will all have when he's a briefcase swinging crazy 20yr old in orange shorts.......

Hahaha that sounds sooo cute! His poor sister haha.

Sounds like fun in your house. Oh how I love the summer holidays. My house backs onto a park, so for the next 6 weeks all I will hear is kids screaming at each other and Mothers yelling at them to shut up, and then by night, the teenagers have taken to having sex in the bush just at the bottom of my garden!!! :)
Yep, I love the holidays!!!

Sex in the bushes? People just get classier...

Umm yes, people who have sex in bushes, what terrible terrible people... =/

How old is Sara?

Umm yes, people who have sex in bushes, what terrible terrible people... =/

How old is Sara?

Aw Caroline man! Letting the side down! :p

Oops sorry everyone *hangs head in shame* Well technically, it wasn't in a park in a bush so it's fiiiiiiiiine.....

Aw no! Please don't tell me it was a random bush in the street...:D

Haha no I do have a bit more class than that! It was nowhere quite so public lol Anyway, moving on....!!

Sara is 8 going on 18 :)

Bushes?? Hmmm sounds romantic ;)

I'm not happy with my WI. I was under cals all week. Under my weekly net too. I had one small lousy bit of cake three days ago and I'm still showing a gain. I drank a bottle of Rose last weekend an still had a loss!! WTF is with this bit of cake??????

Am really beginning to feel the liposuction love. Surely I've lost enough now that they can just suck the last bit out???????? Coz this is just getting annoying!!!! I can live with the odd gain after reaching goal

One of the great mysteries of life... How a 1pm bit of cake can make you gain 2lb. :)

Our bodies are just mental, I'm sure of it! I've had that too where I've way overdone it on something and been fine and then another time just a small thing seems to have huge impacts. It makes no sense at all! Hopefully it'll mean you have a nice big loss this week though! I've found the extra lbs I put on last weekend so slow to come off and then with a night out on Saturday, I just didn't even bother with a WI this week, I knew I'd get too demotivated!

Well weirdly I was trying to explain to Jamie why I weigh early morning (he's the only one whos always up lol) so I hopped on scales again at half 11 to show how I would be heavier and for some reason that clinging extra pound had vanished!!! Even tho I'd had three coffees an got dressed. I hopped on three times an it said the same each time!! I give up entirely on WI this week now lol it's far too bizarre for me to get my poor frazzled brain round. Maybe the scales are demonically possessed lol

If yours are demonically possesed, then so are mine.
I weighed myself Saturday evening (really don't know why) and I had lost another 2lbs. Weighed again Sunday morning and it was exactly the same as WI day Friday, so the th 2lbs had come back!!!

None of it makes any bloody sense. If I can be arsed I might have a look on the internet later.

Cheer up hun, you have done brilliantly this week, it will show on the scales next week for sure. :)

Very unfair, try not to let it get you down too much though Tina. My metabolism is exactly the same, sometimes I can have a piggy weekend and still have lost weight on a Monday and others, one tiny little indiscretion pushes me up like a million pounds. Like the others said it'll probably come off next week, but it's still a bit disheartening at the time.

Back