Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Haha LOVE it!!

Haha. I actually like it! Some people make chips out of it which would obviously be really low cal. Might try it one day.

I've given my lovely squash to my neighbour lol. She upset her husband by being a tad over excited with the chopping of it....think his eyes were watering lol. I might give it another go. Tho I have decided to try sweet potato again. I'm gonna try making spicy sweet potato wedges :) if they turn out ok I'll try the squash again!

Yeah, boiled and stuff is a bit boring. Roasted is nice. Always put some in with the veggies when we have roast dinner!

Three days complete. All around 1200. Feeling good. All the bloating has started to go, must chug more water to help that along!!

This time I'm trying to think SUSTAINABLE and as part of this I didn't log as I went today but rather tried to judge it instinctively? And I was smack bang on 1206 which I thought was pretty good!! As part of my sustainability drive (Pahahaha) I'm going to give myself more meals off. I never really used to do that so now I'm going to try it!! Two week push to get me going then regular nights off :)

That is pretty good, well done you're doing great :)

Coffee morning today which is usually the diet kiss of death for me. However I shall be strong!!! I'm taking a banana with me and I'm not afraid to use it.......

On a happier note....I caved an hopped on scales. It's all good. Got to love the lovely bloat losses at the beginning haha! Started back at 13st 13.5 lb (which killed me coz I bloody weighed less this time last year!!!!!) and am now down to 13,7 so rather chuffed. If I can just get back into the 12's by Xmas I'll be a happy bunny.

Welcome back..

Fantastic loss :D

You can do this Tina, everything sounds great. Keep it up and good luck with the banana!! :) xx

Excellent :D You'll be back in the 12's soon! Well done for getting back on!

Had a nananananana on a slice of seeded toast for brekkifast and ended up at a cafe for lunch so had a ham omelette and salad with a smidge of coleslaw (probably full fat but it was nice!!)

I've put the lunch in at MFP's best guess but I suspect there was oil involved in the cooking (forgot to say!) so I'm going easy tonight just in case!! Yellowfin sole new pots an salad mmmmmmmmmm!!!! Wedge of fresh lemon squeezed over and loads of black pepper :) it's a gooooood food day today!!!

Oooops epic failed on my lovely fish supper :( had done roast gammon for everyone else (I am the sole....hehe....fish lover in our house) but ended up sneakily scoffing two thick slices while carving then when I MFP'd it I had to be honest about what I'd eaten and suddenly there were no calories for dinner lol so dinner was eaten entirely in gammon.....still it's a lean protein!!! Salty as hell so guess who'll have some wicked retention tomorrow??? It was so damn good tho. And surprisingly filling!!

Have discovered aldi cereal bars are like 61 cals (like alpen bars) and bloooooming lovely. Really yummy for dunking in midmorning coffee!!! There's apple an raisin or chocolate orange which is really orangey an lovely!! My new snackaroo.

Well done for being honest and logging it. I probably would have had my dinner on top of what I had snacked on, so well done for stopping!

Aldi bars sound fab, must give them try :)

Welllllll the weekend was a waste a time so let's hope this week is an improvement. Too much stress from the kids and far too much bonfire food!!!! But as WI is now Friday lol I have time to repair any damage.

Hope you all had a better weekend than me??

Welllllll the weekend was a waste a time so let's hope this week is an improvement. Too much stress from the kids and far too much bonfire food!!!! But as WI is now Friday lol I have time to repair any damage.

Hope you all had a better weekend than me??

mmmm i agree WI on Friday has it's advantages, i used to weigh on Tuesday, weighing just before weekend is a bonus, why didn't i think of it before

Love weighing in on a Friday!! Don't worry about the weekend hun, just forget about it. x

Back