Tina's Trials in SW! Diary of a foodaholic!!

Good Luck! :D

ooops, been so busy updating my food diary that I haven't been updating this one for a couple of weeks!

I've been having the hardest time I suppose. my brain felt like it was in gear and i was finally feeling positive for once, then I have had such random weigh ins, to be honest it was starting to get to me. i lost 6, then put on 2, then put on 4.5, then lost 8! then put 6 back on?? What is it with the high numbers?? There is nothing more demoralising than sticking to a healthy eating plan all week and then the scales telling you that it didn't work.

I have been in crazy mode over the past 2 weeks. putting 6lb on on Monday was quite disheartening, I knew I would've gained, but really, that much?? What is that about??

This week hasn't really been much better, my brain has been on holiday for the past 2 weeks and I feel kinda spaced out, like I think I'm in control when really I'm not? It's like pulling on the reins of a speeding stagecoach yet nothing is happening.

I am just hoping that weigh in tomorrow will be ok. Our consultant left last week, and to be honest, I am relieved. In the time she was there, I have put well over a stone back on, she wasn't an inspiration, she didn't motivate people, not that I'm saying its all her fault but it didn't help, definately. The new consultant seems much nicer and focussed, so I'm hoping it helps.

I promise to keep this more up to date than I have been doing, putting my thoughts down does help, jus need to keep it up!!

Back