tinkerbellsmum's diary + experiment

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
right gonna start experiment wed not cause its my weigh in tommorrow but because this tueday a mega busy day for me out of the house all day but i'm not gonna be naugthy tommorrow. really looking forwars to starting wed.
i know i'm gonna gain tommorrow question is how bad it will be think its gonna be aleast 2 going by my scales. i haven't had a terriable week either.

Good luck for WI. Whatever the result, just take it in your stride knowing you are going to be on track 100% after that.

I've posted you a red day suggestion ;)

well i had a good day today till dp came home drunk and really annoyed me so i skipped tea (including hb) and had a tube of minstrels so weigh in has shot it. don't know whether to go or miss this week and go next. see what my scales say in morning. off to bed now nite

well somehow i lost 3lb this week and got slimming of the week my 10% and my stone and a half award. no idea how lol.
looking forward to tommorrows meals

wow well done you! (oh and whos dp?) xxx

hmm what a lovely day food wise only just had tea cause dinner was late cause breakfast kept me full for ages. i've hardely snacked all day and the salad was lovely and i wouldn't normally make salad but this was lovely ty.
really loking forward to tommorrow now.

today i went to pot i start off great had the brekie which i was suppose to which was yummy. but went food shopping and was good but it made me hungry and i just wanted rubbish didn't have alot but more than 15 syns. will try this sday again

Back