Tiny Soon :P

MelKoo18

Hello everyone , me and my partner have stared lipotrim yesterday :) we got to the point of being fed up of the weight that we had gained . i stareted putting on weight in 2007 wen my nana died and what made it worse my mother past away the year after so i started having comfort in food!. i have started my journey at lipotrim at 18st and Kirsty has started lipotrim at 15st. We are both drinking quiet a bit of water and we hope to keep it up. the pharmasist did not have any flapjacks or soup so we are having milkshake this first week ! I CRAVE SOMETHING TO CHEWW!! back here soon! Mel & Kirsty x :)

My Chart

Kirsty's chart

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! Its so much easier when you are doing the plan with someone else, my friend an I started together and we are keeping each other going.

Good luck! xxxxx

Hin and welcome to u both you sound well motivated keep focused & roll on weigh in day that will boost u even more

xx

Hi and welcome to you both, don't hold out to much hope on the flapjacks as most people inc me think they are vile also the soup is an acquired(sp)taste,lol Please do try though as there are some who like it with their own twist on it, eg adding herbs etc.

Good luck with your first week, great that you have each other to spur one another on!

Thank you very much
hope you do well too , im dreading the bad breath to be honest !

xx

Welcome to MiniMins and good luck to yourself and your partner on your weight loss journey.

The flapjacks can take a bit of getting use to but you do grow to like them after awhile...:p

You need to put your weight ticker into your signature.

If you click on this link below it will show you how step by step.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

welcome and good luck:)

hey to both of you.. oh well at least youll both have bad breath at the same time!! :D
best of luck on your journey..your lucky to have each other to spur each other on through the tough times! ....good luck for weigh in! x

hahah !
Tell me about it, its already started to creep on.
cant wait to lose this weight , how long have you been on it ?
xx

haha yeah i feel the same,im so impatient i wish i could be there already! but it took a while to get me to the state i was so it will take a while to all come off. Saturday will be the end of my fourth week and will be weigh in and im planning on sticking around for 20week! argh...how about you guys how long are you planning on staying? x

I Just seen your chart and you have done reali well!
2 stone in 4 weeks that is brilliant. Im hoping to stay on it for about 4-5months and then moving on to the gym and a eating plan as i have in total 7 stone to lose!
kirsty on the other hand only has 4 so she is hoping to stay on for at least 3months .
Im Going back to the chemist 2mrw to swap the vanilla flavour, they are mingin! we're both going to try the soup and the flapjacks. Heard the flapjacks are awful but i need something to chew , getting fed up of drinking already

xxx

really i only have the vanilla and chocolate i dont like the rest! i had the chicken soup first time round and liked it and then on week 2 i gagged drinking it. so everynow and again try the ones you dont like because your palate will change.
also i put a spoonful of coffee,my shake, a tablet sweetner, 6 ice cubes, 200ml water into a blender and whiz it up and its to die for!!
you should def experiment with the coffee and also with peppermint tea!!
yeah im going to do the 20weeks and then head over to ww to maintain otherwise i know ill just go back to my old ways!
havent tried the flapjacks, i might get just one on saturday to try.
its great you seem to have your head in the right place youll fly through this no problem! just remember water water water...x

Back