Discover Tinyshoes Food Diary

tinyshoes

Must try harder...
Hi everyone! Over the last few years since I got married I have put on 2 stone and have messed about trying Slim Fast, Slimming World, ProPoints but really struggle to stick to them. So I have decided as I still have my old WW calculator I am going to go back to Discover as I lost 3 stone on it 10 years ago. I know I am older now which could explain why the weight is harder to lose, but at least I know this diet has worked for me in the past, so am gonna try again :) I do tend to lose fairly slowly and have a takeaway on a weekend as I refuse to cook 7 nights a week lol, but Will try to count it in my points and opt for a healthier option where possible! OK here goes!

Tuesday 12th March

Here is my planned food! Started yesterday and went 1 point over my allowance of 21 but was my first day lol! Any comments or advice gratefully accepted :)

Breakfast = 2
WW yogurt, raspberries, blueberries

Snack = 2
2 breakfast biscuits

Lunch = 4
2 wm bread 1.5
1 slice ham 0.5
Tomato Soup 1
Pineapple 1

Snack = 2.5
2 oatcakes 1.5
Peanut butter 1

Dinner = 8.5
Salmon fillet 5
Half pack Chinese rice 3
Blue Dragon sauce 0.5
Green beans, butternut squash 0

Supper = 2
Special K chewy bar 1.5
Highlights 0.5

Total = 21 :)

Last edited:
I did discovery plan years ago too and it also was the only diet that has ever worked for me! Mind you it was the first 'diet' I'd ever done and it just seemed so simple, stick to the points and you lose weight.. Think my brain is now messed up about how I think about food lol! I'm doing pp but this time I'm determined! Wishing good luck on your journey!

I did discovery plan years ago too and it also was the only diet that has ever worked for me! Mind you it was the first 'diet' I'd ever done and it just seemed so simple, stick to the points and you lose weight.. Think my brain is now messed up about how I think about food lol! I'm doing pp but this time I'm determined! Wishing good luck on your journey!

Thanks for reading! I must admit Discover was my first time on a diet too and even though I was fairly relaxed about it at weekends, the weight came off fairly quickly back then! But I lived on my own so was Alot easier then. I was also happier within myself which helps too. Anyway good luck with PP :)

Wednesday 13th March

Breakfast = 4.5
Oatso Raspberry
100ml ss milk
Raspberries, blueberries

Snack = 1
Breakfast biscuit

Lunch = 6
Mini wrap 1.5
Slice ham 0.5
Rf sour cream 0.5
Cup soup 1
Kiwi 1
Special K bar 1.5

Snack = 1.5
2 oatcakes

Dinner = 7.5
Hm quiche 5.5
150g sliced grilled spiced potato 1.5
Salad 0
Rf sour cream 0.5

Cinema snack = 1.5
Mini milky way stars

Total = 22 oops 1 over :)

Last edited:
Thursday 14th March

Cinema last night, and I was good I took my own snack and drink and wasnt tempted by the lovely ice cream and bags of chocolate!

Today's planned food:

Breakfast = 4.5
Oatso 3
Milk 0.5
Raspberries, blueberries 1

Snack = 2
Small banana 1
Breakfast biscuit 1

Lunch = 4.5
Rocket,radish,tomato,cucumber
Fridge Raiders 2
Rf sour cream 0.5
Cup soup 1
Pineapple 1

Snack = 1.5
2 oatcakes

Dinner = 8.5
Hm quiche 5.5
Baked beans 1.5
150g hm chips 1.5

Total = 21

Hiya :)

Your foods looks pretty nice. (not good to browse food diaries when hungry really!)

I noticed you seem to use the special k bars at 1.5 points. You can get the alpen light bars and they are only 1 point. Thought id pass that on, every 1/2 point sved adds up.

Im originally from Lincolnshire. Wee dump of a place called Immingham.

Back