Tips for a bit of speedy loss!!

chloecat

I've had a terrible weekend! 2 bars of chocolate and wine on friday, more wine and a chinese takeaway :eek: on saturday and about 7 Mr. Kipling cakes on sunday!!!

Shocking stuff - my only consolation is that apart from the chinese, it was all bad snacking as opposed to high syn meals. My other meals on these days were fine.

Any tips for a bit of damage limitation?! My weigh in is thursday and I'm only 2lbs off my stone award, want it so badly! Have made a big saucepan of speedy soup and am intending to try and stick to fruit and yoghurt snacks only until weigh in - any other tips? Can I still pull a loss before thursday??!

Green tea and grapefruits too!!!! Im on the same mission :)

Do only red days until weigh in and eat speed meats and fish. So white fish, chicken breasts etc with veg. Lots of water and no bread!

chloecat said:
Oh and another question - why will lots of water aid weight loss? I thought the opposite, that lots of fluid would bloat you and not help? Have not heard that tip before

Drinking water reduces water retention because your body has lots of it! You should have 2l a day plus I think it's 1ltr for every hour u exercise! My best friend started drinking more water last Sunday and by tues at weigh in she had lost 5lbs!! Oh and she had not been sticking to sw at all and she had water and red days! So proud of her Coz she has kept it up too!!

Back