Tired and lazy??

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Hi everyone!
I'm just wondering does anyone feel tired and lazy??

I feel really lacklustre and I just dont have the energy to do anything that I don't totally need to. I am drinking enough water, (I don't always remember to space it out very well in the morning but I don't think that that has any correlation.)

Sometimes i feel really lazy, like if you told me there was a fiver for me on the other side of the street I'd probably just say nah your grand thanks!! hehe

Anyone feeling the same?

Hiya, Sometimes I feel like that, Its usually about 2 weeks before my TOTM. Other days im ok, Unless I leave it too long between shakes. Just as a matter of intrest, how far apart do u take urs..Ive had differing advice from whover is working in the Chemist on my weekly weigh in...x

lol you are funny differentusername :), I have felt tired and lazy but I try to be nice to myself as well as afterall we dont get to eat !! So if i dont 'have' to do something I dont ! I try to get a good nights sleep.

Hiya, Sometimes I feel like that, Its usually about 2 weeks before my TOTM. Other days im ok, Unless I leave it too long between shakes. Just as a matter of intrest, how far apart do u take urs..Ive had differing advice from whover is working in the Chemist on my weekly weigh in...x

Hi Aine, I try to space the shakes out well, but more importantly I take them when I feel I need them. I don't have set times but my body will tell me when its time to take one so thats exactly what I do. I dont think it really matters weight wise when you take them so your better to take them for whenever makes this whole experience easier for you. That's the way i look at it. maybe some of the more experienced 'lipotrimers' will have more wisdom on this than me..

Brilliant outlook

lol you are funny differentusername :), I have felt tired and lazy but I try to be nice to myself as well as afterall we dont get to eat !! So if i dont 'have' to do something I dont ! I try to get a good nights sleep.

Hi Daisy!!
Yeah your totally right about not doing things we don't have to!! but god sometimes I think I've gotten very very lazy!!!!...

your so right about the sleep, i used to go to bed very late and then lie there for hours before i got to sleep. now I'm like a baby, I'm in dieing to get to bed and asleep as soon as i hit the pillow!!!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this!! Maybe It'll ease off in a few weeks. I don't know how people are doing strict exercise programs while on this. I'd be a non starter, I'd probably fall asleep mid run!!!!! x

I feel like that quite often too! Particularly coming upto shake time! I try and have a hot drink when I feel like this to keep me going.
Emma x

To be honest iv felt really tired this time round nd just find driving to wrk hard wrk- too much consentration! Hit a wall yday and left wrk by 3.30pm nd bed early again. However, unlike most of u lucky ladies nd gents, I'm up loads weeing fru the night!!!!!!! But hey ho, no pain no gain!!! I would keep an eye on ur energy levels nd just dont do any non essential activities when feeling weak. Hmm that wat I'm telling myself is the reason for my growing ironing pile!!!

Hi diff username etc. I have been feeling dreadful the last 2 days. I'm ok during the day-a bit letargic but come tea time once kids are fed I'm done in. I went to bed just before 6 tonight and woke at 8 ish, still feel weak and tired. I actually feel like I need to eat something so I hope it passes or I may have to refeed. :(

I'm like a little kid again - when I'm awake, I'm full of beans but at bedtime I'm totally ready for sleep. No energy for bedtime reading (or other activities come to that). I could cheerfully go to bed when the kids go. I feel really cold all the time too. I had the heating on on Monday night, went to bed with two quilts, and fluffy bedsocks. The three men of the house were roasting and not very happy!

Hi everyone!! Thanks for your posts. Its so good to know that other people are feeling this way too!!! I've finished week four now and I feel I have a bit more energy which is great!!! I've also stopped trying to push myself and now if I dont have to do something I don't and I don't feel bad about it any more because the way I see it is even if I'm not doing those things; I'm doing something way more important- I'm loosing weight and changing my life! so I don't feel bad about the messy house and not always meating up with people any more!! hehe. xxx

Hi glad to hear you have picked up. I'm up and down with it but the end is really in sight. I got through a tough weekend and feel better today so hopefully a run of good days will help. Def need more sleep and to take it easier too. x

Back