tired eyes

Hi nessx - I had tired eyes Thurs/Friday, never thought it could have been CD, however they were unusually tired to the point where I stopped working for an hour or so. They feel tired this pm.
Wonder if anyone else has had the same.

I wear contact lenses have doen for over 10 years but on this diet they become very very dry so much so I hae to wear my glasses most days!

I seem to have developed itchy tired eyes. Initially thought it was an allergy to make-up or hay fever. Never really considered it could be down to CD. Guess I'll probably never know which one it is!

Mmm, this is interesting. I feel less energetic than before starting the diet, and yes, my eyes do feel tired. I probably wouldn't have thought of mentioning it (I have never been one of those 'get up and go' full of vitality types) - I am hoping that my energy levels will pick up soon.

i have had a few more proba also, so i got to googling. i found CD south africa. who stated;

Could the Cambridge Diet impair vision?

Very rarely, a temporary change in vision shows up if a routine eye test is performed while taking the Cambridge Diet as a Sole Source of nutrition. It can happen when the dieter is not drinking enough while taking the Diet. The lack of fluid in the body causes a loss of fluid from inside the eye, slightly affecting its shape. Drinking more fluid restores the correct shape to the eyeball. It is self-righting once ‘Sole Source’ is finished and does not present a problem.

interesting eh?

Back