• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TMI question!!

JestersTear

Cute, but psycho!
I did go through a stage of it, but it seemed to sort itself out.

have a word with your consultant and make sure you're having enough fibre x

yes I do!! i get it now and again...so annoying..especially yesterday on weigh in day - i felt sooo bloated!! I eat loads of fruit, but possible not enough veg - defo gotta hve both! I had to drink pints and pints of no add sugar orange squash yesterday to get moving again!!

I get this.....quite alot! I bought slimatee from Holland & Barrett which is basically a herbal tea which helps you move, but not severely. My weigh in is on a Monday so I have one on a Saturday night before bed (if my plans allow) and so Sunday I can move, if you know what I mean. You shoudl try them. They help me soooo much :)

K xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I was going to start a post about just this subject! It's my second day on EE and I am absolutely VILE with wind!!!!! :eek: I know it's just the sudden change of eating loads more veg, but to answer your question! Yes , it's not exactly constipation because it's soft (sorry!), but my whole system seems to slow up for at least a week. (even with all bran!) I have been known to resort to senokot tabs now and again, but the pack in the bathroom has been there for over a year so I'm not a "user"! Rhubarb works best on me.

Judimac that sounds exactly like me!! Tis very embarrassing! Are these normal healthy digestive habits? My average diet before used to be so much worse than my diet now so I don't understand it! So much for Gillian McKeith eh :eek: will definitely look for those tea things.