To Cambridge or not to Cambridge

xxkimjxx

Hiya all,

I am 12 st exactly after shifting 3stone 3lbs on weight watchers (which has taken me 2.5 years) anyway I am getting married in September and need to shift this last 1.5 stone.

I have been looking at Cambridge but am a little worried, I am a student nurse and currently on placement so pretty active atm. How do you manage with activity on the plan? I finish placement in 3 weeks so could hold off till then but am eager to get rid of the blubber.

Sounds like a silly question now I have written it, just dont want to start and flake out on my patients or anything.

Thanks in advance

Kim

xxkimjxx said:
Hiya all,

I am 12 st exactly after shifting 3stone 3lbs on weight watchers (which has taken me 2.5 years) anyway I am getting married in September and need to shift this last 1.5 stone.

I have been looking at Cambridge but am a little worried, I am a student nurse and currently on placement so pretty active atm. How do you manage with activity on the plan? I finish placement in 3 weeks so could hold off till then but am eager to get rid of the blubber.

Sounds like a silly question now I have written it, just dont want to start and flake out on my patients or anything.

Thanks in advance

Kim

Hello :)

Well I'm a full time mum to a 10 month old hyperactive little boy, and work 40 hours a week doing pretty hands on work making engines at a Ford factory. I've been following SS+ for just over a week and I'm coping fine, this diet is meant to give you a huge boost of energy once your body goes into ketosis too.

I think you'd be better off following SS+ or maybe step 2, as both incorporate conventional food :) and as long as you're drinking plenty of water I'm sure you'll be fine!

You never know unless you try! All the best x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

xxkimjxx said:
Thank you for your reply :) I think I will give it a shot and see.

It's worth a go definitely :) the worst that will happen is you'll feel too tired and decide to take a different route on your weight loss journey!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yeah give it a go!! I just lost 2 stone on ww after 8 months! But my holiday has come around so quick I needed a good way to shift the rest! Go for it you'll be find :) first few days are the worst
X

I'm a student nurse and work aswell as look after my little girl, id probably advice you to start while you are on placement because t makes the day go quicker, it's a brilliant diet I lost 8lb for my first weigh in, you probably won't be On it that long, I do ss+ and have evening meal. Its easy to take a salad to placement or make up some kebabs of your on a late xxx

xxkimjxx said:
Hiya all,

Thanks in advance

Kim

There are a few student nurses on here doing it the first few days are bad but then after day 4 u will be fine I have been doing it for 5 weeks and lost 24lbs

Back