to go to the pub or not to go to the pub

peachy1982

Silver Member
Right OH is getting ready to go and watch the footie at the pub?
Do i go with him?
I haven't been out since i started cd and i feel like a social recluse. But do i want to risk going into a pub where beer is available?
help
a load of my mates will be there and they are all asking me to go out as they haven't seen me for a while
what to do????
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hiya - could you not go and stock to water ? maybe offer to drive ??

defo no alcohol while on CD !!

Debz
xx

Go to the pub!

Can you drive so you've got an excuse to drink water? If not hold your head high and drink water anyway!

I'm going to the pub too tonight to watch the footie. The atmosphere will be electric so people probably won't even notice what you are drinking!

i will be ok drinking water, i don't mind what people think.
Its only up the road and i am quite looking forward to seeing people.
yippee night out!

DEFO go to the pub and be strong! Will do you the world of good and people may even notice you are loosing weight! x

Go and have a great time! Its the atmosphere that counts hun. Ask for soda water instead of plain water!

Get out there and enjoy yourself ~ or otherwise you will go stir crazy on this loopy diet tee hee

Stick to water and treat yourself to sparkly water with ice ~ looks like gin and tonic so who will know only you !!!!

Have a great evening we all deserve a break whilst SS

Back