To have or not to have

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all

Can you tell me if it would be a prib if I didn't use all my sins and just used 2-5 I'm not going out if my way to do this but it can sometimes just happen that way

Also hex a n b?? I don't have a prob with but a is trying sometimes if I don't have any a or maybe half of a hex a would it effect my losses in a negative way?

It isn't a huge issue not using your syns but it can lead to straying as some people get choccy cravings etc so it's better to indulge it through planned syns than gorge on stuff you're unsure about. Another thing is you cna spice up your meals with syn sauces etc, variety is a great way to stay motivated.

You should have your Hexs, they are key to getting your nutrients/vitamins and dairy. I'd say it would affect your losses.

Opinions will vary on whether it would affect your weight loss if you have less syns, but having them will give you some leeway if you reach a plateau at some point, you will be able to cut down on your syns.
Also, cutting down on syns probably means that you are eating more free foods to compensate, so it's no advantage to your weight loss.

healthy Extras are there to make sure that you have a balanced diet. You should try to have them, but it won't affect your losses if you don't.

Hey shell09 :D

You do not have to use up all your syns you can have 2-5 a day if you want to aslong as your having some so you don't feel deprieved

HE's wise i think that you need to have both as they're there to help with the weight loss but someone will need to confirm this :)

eternity said:
Also, cutting down on syns probably means that you are eating more free foods to compensate, so it's no advantage to your weight loss.

Omg really?! I was under the impression free foods wouldn't neg affect loss if u were eating to ur appetite is satisfied. And that free foods were always preferable over syns?

Omg really?! I was under the impression free foods wouldn't neg affect loss if u were eating to ur appetite is satisfied. And that free foods were always preferable over syns?

Free food, if overeaten can still effect weight loss, and syns are there to be eaten. Syns used to be called'sins' some years ago and this was changed to 'syns' to stop the negative conotations.

eternity said:
Free food, if overeaten can still effect weight loss, and syns are there to be eaten. Syns used to be called'sins' some years ago and this was changed to 'syns' to stop the negative conotations.

I've been eating free foods til my tummy tells me it's satisfied, that's ok isn't it? I usually do use my syns too tho try to avoid anymore than 5. Xx

I've been eating free foods til my tummy tells me it's satisfied, that's ok isn't it? I usually do use my syns too tho try to avoid anymore than 5. Xx

It's fine to eat until satisfied, but not ok to eat just because it's free food.e.g 6 Mullers a day is too many.

Back