To Maintain or Not to Maintain that is the question

Shornie

Hi Everyone

I know I have not been on for a while but I thought I would say "Hello" and let everyone (who cares) know how I am doing.

Ok I have maintained my weight loss gained a bit, lost a bit but I have not put on anymore than i did on the re-feed. I have however spent an absolute bloody fortune on clothes because I can shop in proper clothes shops it is such a great feeling and I hope that my story might help people to be motivated.

I am eating sensibly now and still having the odd cheat but I am working bloody hard at the gym. I run 5k 3 or 4 times a week and play badminton once a week and football once a week.

I used to struggle to run for the bus although I always claimed I was quite fit for my size what a load of crap.

I am still greedy and want to eat all the time rather than needing to eat but I have trained myself to stop eating when I am not hungry any more.

As some of you will remember in my last post I had seperate with my wife and whilst I am still single I am still feeling good about myself.

I hope everyone is ok and I will try and get on the forum more to shout encouragement around to everyone who is still on the lipotrim plan.

PS for those of you who dont know I lost 6 stone on Lipotrim and it will never go back.

Hi Everyone

I know I have not been on for a while but I thought I would say "Hello" and let everyone (who cares) know how I am doing.

Ok I have maintained my weight loss gained a bit, lost a bit but I have not put on anymore than i did on the re-feed. I have however spent an absolute bloody fortune on clothes because I can shop in proper clothes shops it is such a great feeling and I hope that my story might help people to be motivated.

I am eating sensibly now and still having the odd cheat but I am working bloody hard at the gym. I run 5k 3 or 4 times a week and play badminton once a week and football once a week.

I used to struggle to run for the bus although I always claimed I was quite fit for my size what a load of crap.

I am still greedy and want to eat all the time rather than needing to eat but I have trained myself to stop eating when I am not hungry any more.

As some of you will remember in my last post I had seperate with my wife and whilst I am still single I am still feeling good about myself.

I hope everyone is ok and I will try and get on the forum more to shout encouragement around to everyone who is still on the lipotrim plan.

PS for those of you who dont know I lost 6 stone on Lipotrim and it will never go back.

Congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss Shornie, I am on day 7, got lots to lose but have met so many inspiring people on here that have been so supportive and from reading how your getting on after LT is even more insentive for me to carry on. Thankyou. Wish you all the best. If you have any tips on how to stay motivated and keep the weight melting off tell me tell me :)

Hey up mate glad to hear your so well and you sound right on top of your game, well done fella.

Back