to poo or not to poo

Hey..
Talk poo all you like lol....
I did struggle on ss going to the toilet I usually went every 3 days and I did take lactulose a couple of times in the time I was on ss.. I have found since on ss+ I am going more regularly... Speak to your cdc when you go today and see what else she suggests..
Good luck with your weigh in and by your 40th you are going to look slim and feel great x

I hardly went for a number two in the first few weeks, I'm on week 8 now and things are moving a bit more frequently!
I took about 3 or 4 weeks to settle into a pattern, going around every third day now - remember, you are putting so little into your body to make waste.

To lower the tone further (I usually do.....lol!) I have noticed that I hardly fart these days, whereas I could've trupmed for Britain previously......hee hee hee!!

I hardly went for a number two in the first few weeks, I'm on week 8 now and things are moving a bit more frequently!
I took about 3 or 4 weeks to settle into a pattern, going around every third day now - remember, you are putting so little into your body to make waste.

To lower the tone further (I usually do.....lol!) I have noticed that I hardly fart these days, whereas I could've trupmed for Britain previously......hee hee hee!!

i am so immuture the word trump just made me laugh out loud !! :p

Try adding the pyllium husks to your shakes. it is natural and will help you out. there is a thread about how to use em.

trump made me laught too!! oh how imature are we?

today had a yorkshire pudding when making tea for my mum and hubby. Now feel sooo bad also i think i may have eaten 7 grapes! why why why did i do that. Trying to drink loads of water before weigh in on monday - flush the baddies out!

going to try and keep busy tomorrow then i won't be tempted - hopefully the sun will be shining and will get out for a good walk.

Think this last stone is gonna be a killer - hope on wi on monday night i have lost something as i know that will refocus me!

Drink loads of water I know that helps me when I am struggling, I dont know about not "TRUMPING" i am trumping for England, I have been lead to believe it is because i have the cranberry bars. hehe

The phsillyum husks are fabulous, not only enable me to have some rather yummy porridge for dinner or breakfast they also allow me to visit the toilet daily. the are fabulous and allowed on CD as they are fat free and carb free.:D

Back