TO REFEED OR NOT?

Taylor

Silver Member
I don't know whether to refeed or not?

It's just that I am going to stay with family from Good Fri til Monday and I'm gonna get it in the neck when they see I'm still on LT cos I told them I had finished (which I had, but started again), but I don't know whether to stick to my guns and just say I'M NOT EATING or do some kind of refeed but I'm scared cos there will be ALOT of food on Easter weekend:rolleyes:.

I've never stopped halfway through LT before so wouldn't know what to expect.

I reccomend carrying on ..........

Why bother putting yourself back a couple weeks all for the sake of a weekend ... :)

Might be better to refeed and then enjoy the weekend, and then get back on the wagon, can be quite refreshing to have a small break :)

Well if it does set you back a week or two, is that a problem? ;p I mean if you're not in any huge rush to lose weight, if you have a refeed break, you'll feel spurred on to carry on and finish where you left off, I'm sure you'll make the right decision though good luck :)

Good decision! lol

Im sure you can get through the weekend :)

do you think you will be able to get back on it ok, if not then just carry on and get to your target, you know how hard it is if you stop.

I think youve said it yourself, you have struggled this time around and do you really want that again?

If you just get straight back on your shakes tomorrow then all good :)

I had chicken and salad last night and thought oh well I've started my refeed now but today I feel very different and haven't had any hunger pans or want to carry on the refeed so I might just go ahead with LT and on the weekend have 2 shakes and a low fat meal with the 'family' and that way it won't upset them and I can say I'm just watching what I eat which is the truth. I won't be eating chocolates and cakes anyway, I'll leave that to the kids. Then when I get home on Tuesday I can get back on the 3 shakes. What do you think?

Back