To return or not

Loobylou1509

I haven't been to my sw class for a couple of months and I'm thinking of returning but really can't decide! Help needed to decide please! :eek:)

Go back. Definitely. no one will judge you and if you feel you need to return then go for it. What have you got to lose?!

I suppose the question is do you really want to?

can you lose that stone and a half on your own or do feel you need the help

re-examine the reasons you joined in the first place and what you wanted to achieve.

Is that still the same do you still want the same thing, if the answer is yes then you should rejoin

does that help ?
Good luck what ever you decide xx

Why did you leave it in the first place? If it was because the group was rubbish or the consultant was pants maybe try a new group?

I had the same debatebt when I was receiving my first 1/2 I was certain I made the right choice !!
Dont do it unless you are 100% deicated too it.
Good luck
xx

What have you got to loose by trying? Apart from the weight of course!

This is my 3rd attempt at SW, I am so glad I have re-joined.

Loobylou, get back there!

This was me last Thursday, we've just moved and i haven't been to group since May! I weighed in 1.5 stone heavier than last time i was in group and i must admit i didn't have a great Friday / Saturday tbh plan wise, but i'm back on track and need to beat this fat!!! I knew it was now or never for me last week, so i just bit the bullet and went! You can too! Good Luck! xxxx ;)

Without my group i wont get to Target - i am stubborn and have never given up and im still going 2 years on (yes some people can lose weight in 6 months but i am not one of them!)

Go back to class -support and motivation are part of the SW package and that is what you get at class (well i hope you do/did!)

x

good luck if you come back x

Good luck - I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms!

Back