To start or not to start...

Loser85

Gold Member
Im kinda jumping from plan to plan at the mo. Its like i cant settle on just one!! Ive used SF in the past and it did work for me.

Have thought about it and have decided to restart. Thinking about it this is actually the only plan that worked for me. I just never stuck to it 100% so thought i was doing it wrong. Managed to lose a stone in 7 weeks with it doing that.

Will update tomorrow with my day 1 report :)

Last edited:
That was a good loss, me hopes I do well on slimfast.

Good luck

Love the peppa pig profile pic haha my god-daughter loves peppa...and humf lol

good luck hun,, im over day two nearly,looking forward to the first weigh in and measurements on saturday! it will only be 6 days but i want to weigh on sats only so i can have a few bevvies sat night without worrying on monday wat the damage is lol!! :)

Lol @trivenam my friend marie has made a walkin schedule for us for weds thurs and fri nite so that we can hav more beer sat night lol. Think I might weighin on sat too

Just so you realise my starting weight at the time was near as dammit 23 stone!! In the low 21's now so must be doing something right i guess....

I just want a plan i can stick to long term and have moderate sucsess with. I know im not 100% perfect but at least with this plan i can work it for me.

Good luck Loser85! I just finished my day two :D

Lol @trivenam my friend marie has made a walkin schedule for us for weds thurs and fri nite so that we can hav more beer sat night lol. Think I might weighin on sat too

you know it makes sense hun lol! i couldnt go some weeks without a few drinks on a sat night,plus my fiance's folks are taking jessica over night so ill enjoy putting up my feet by a fire n getting a lil tipsy! haha just thinking, thats wat we're calling our new pup next week,tipsy...hmmmm i wonder why? so far in my mams house we have all named her dogs through the years as : brandy,tia and bailey now i have tipsy!! you'd swear we were all dipso's lol!!

My cat is called Bob too!

I've bee doing slimfast weekdays only for 3 weeks and have lost 7lbs :) Considering how bad I've been on a sunday at my mums I'm happy with that!

I'm trying harder for a little while now to see just how much I can loose when I'm good all week.

I am starting this plan in the morning. Even if its just for 1 month just to give my weight loss a well needed boost.

Good luck Monganr!

Back