To The Clouds and Beyond! | Cloud's Diary

18/09/2016

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, I was just so tired after college I barely had the energy to do anything, let alone write out my diary entry. It was unfortunately not a good day, I had a dissociative episode in the afternoon and as a result I don't remember a lot of it, but once I came out of it I was alright, I just needed some sleep and time to recover. I also went over my calories slightly because of a miscalculation with the bread I used in my sandwich, but it was only by a few calories so I'm not too upset about that - especially since I didn't binge after my episode, binging when I'm mentally fragile is a huge problem for me, and the fact that I avoided it is something I'm hugely proud of :).

I have a wedding party today, which means food, so I'm going to do my best and make sure I make healthy choices for the most part. Wish me luck!

Day Sixteen

Breakfast

N/A (0)

Lunch

Homemade Tortilla Chips (177)
2 Slices Farmhouse Brown Bread (220)
2 Meat Free Turkey and Sage Slices (32)
Salad (10)
Froosh Mango and Orange Smoothie (81)

Dinner

Glass Noodle Stir-Fry (365)
Very Berry Strudel (251)
Provamel Soya Custard (92)

Snacks

N/A (0)

Total: 1228 :(

Hope you managed to make good choices, but more importantly that you had a good time.
Please make sure you are prioritizing your mental health and have a good support system in place. Sooo much more important than this diet.
Take good care of yourself Cloud x

18/09/2016

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, I was just so tired after college I barely had the energy to do anything, let alone write out my diary entry. It was unfortunately not a good day, I had a dissociative episode in the afternoon and as a result I don't remember a lot of it, but once I came out of it I was alright, I just needed some sleep and time to recover. I also went over my calories slightly because of a miscalculation with the bread I used in my sandwich, but it was only by a few calories so I'm not too upset about that - especially since I didn't binge after my episode, binging when I'm mentally fragile is a huge problem for me, and the fact that I avoided it is something I'm hugely proud of :).

I have a wedding party today, which means food, so I'm going to do my best and make sure I make healthy choices for the most part. Wish me luck!

Day Sixteen

Breakfast

N/A (0)

Lunch

Homemade Tortilla Chips (177)
2 Slices Farmhouse Brown Bread (220)
2 Meat Free Turkey and Sage Slices (32)
Salad (10)
Froosh Mango and Orange Smoothie (81)

Dinner

Glass Noodle Stir-Fry (365)
Very Berry Strudel (251)
Provamel Soya Custard (92)

Snacks

N/A (0)

Total: 1228 :(

Congratulations on not binging, it is really a huge step forward when you realise that the answer to your problems does not lie with food. Emotions are just feelings that will pass in time and we dont need to stuff ourselves silly because we dont like the emotions we are feeling. It looks like you are really getting into the right frame of mind.

Keep up the good work

Hey Cloud, hope you're still with us and getting on okay.
I hope you didn't feel I overstepped with my previous comment, it was only said out of concern.
Let us know how you're getting on x

Hey Cloud, hope you're still with us and getting on okay.
I hope you didn't feel I overstepped with my previous comment, it was only said out of concern.
Let us know how you're getting on x

Well hey, it's been a while! I'm back now though, I'll update properly at some point, just figured I'd check in! You absolutely didn't overstep, thank you for saying that, you're completely right; it's always most important to focus on mental health. I hope you're doing well too!

I hope you're ok Cloud... we really are like twins, it appears we both disappear off these boards at the same time lol x

I'm okay :D! The forums resident ghosts, fading in and out of existence xD I'll update properly soon, don't worry!

Back