TOASTED FLAPJACKS....

I am not a flapjack hater, but I heard they are nice toasted and have to say they are really nice....the smell of them toasting is delish also!!! If havent tried this you should! xox

Good Tip, Julz!

:)

I just popped it in to the toaster and waited to it popped out! I didnt even think about the length of time! But it was well yummy... I loved it... hope u enjoy it also! xox :)

I will have to try one now...I will get a peanut next week!

T'is been a long time since I had something hot, nutty and chewy in my mouth.....

LOL! OH BELLYFLOP HE HE...

I will have to try one now...I will get a peanut next week!

T'is been a long time since I had something hot, nutty and chewy in my mouth.....

hmmmmmm..... lol :rotflmao:

mmmmmmmmmmm with some beans on lol

Beans?

mmmmmmmmmmm with some beans on lol

No I had mine with butter and jam, it was delish the butter was dripping off my chin while it was eating it and I was sucking jam off my fingers for ages after... ;)

i think ive just..................never mind!

hey lil....

i would have one for brekky but im only on day 4 again today ,do you think it would be ok,your not supposed to have then for the first week or so ???

Im not sure!? You are the expert... you are like the queen of lipo to me. But whenever u do have one let me know what u think xoxo

Lill isnt that more for the taste, vits etc x

lil hun i would stay away for now ,,,,, get used to not eating again first perhaps ??
They sound lovely toasted (even better with the jam lol)

Toasted sounds interesting, might try that. Thanks Julz.

x

Back