Today I am Floating!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

From September to December last year we had an extension built and during January a bit of landscaping and then the builders left. You do tend to become rather friendly and attached to people who you place so much trust in regarding your home.:)

They came back today to finish a bit of work and the first, older one said, 'Coo you've lost some weight and don't you look good on it!' Stroke one!

Half and hour later the other, younger one arrived. 'Bloody H!! How much have you lost, you look amazing!!' and he wanted to know all about it. Stroke two!!

These are my first out of family positive comments that have really come from the heart as it were. There was a 'have you lost weight?' from my office manager a couple of weeks ago but it was a bit hmmm and all my other employees are men so I'm up against two walls there!!!

Perhaps it's because they were a before and after type of encounter but I'm still enjoying the feeling and pleased that the comments came from men as I know most don't wish to offend!!! ;) :D:D:D

Cool FT! Enjoy the feelings! We can pull you down off the ceiling when you've had enough. Just don't go outside :D. xx

Well done Foxtrot. I bet that's an amazing feeling.

I will be having a school reunion in a couple of months so hope to have the majority of my weight off by then, that'll be a shock to them!!! Like T I said, you better watch yourself if you go out in the garden!!!

how lovely!!!!
remember this feeling if you ever start feeling fed up with the programme!

daisy x

Feet almost on the ground again but I still buzz a bit.

I'm sure the school reunion will be something to remember too Becks! You'll wow 'em!

Back