Today I spread my wings and fly - carefully!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Morning all :D

Well RTM is officially over today and the maintenance journey is starting. It is so very exciting. I have alsorts of different thoughts and feelings about RTM weeks 7 - 11 that I will come back and share hopefully later on.

I just wanted to say that I am still here and following people's stories and I am going to make more effort to continue to post and offer support where I can!

Since returning to work after Christmas I have been manic busy. I have bought myself a lil netbook and internet dongle for when I travel to and from London on a Monday so will make a point to spend some of that train time nattering to you guys! ;)

I have also joined the local Virgin Active gym which I am absolutely loving. I do 4 classes a week and am working with a PT once a week.

Life is pretty darn good!

I am really enjoying reading the enthusiasm and success of everyone.

I sincerely hope people are incredibly proud of themselves!

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Good luck with the next phase. I look forward to reading how you are getting on in preparation for when I get there.

4. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Wishing you all the very best with maintenence Kat honey - it is lovely to hear from you. I joined my local Virgin Active gym just before christmas and I love it - it is a really nice environment (and escape from the madness of work and family!) and I LOVE the classes. I'd be there every day of I could fit it in - getting there 3-4 days - Body balance is my absolute fave, I am avoiding the hugely cardio calorie burning classes at the mo as still in abstinence and can't quite manage them. Enjoy!

xxxx

5. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thank you Peony! I love the classes! I tried Body Balance last Thursday and I do enjoy it but prefer the faster paced classes and the aerobics is on at the same time. I tend to have a night off on a Thursday!

Tonight I am off out for tea with my sister and a mate!

You have done so incredibly well this long! Well done hun, keep up the good work!

Kat xx

6. loula

loula Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    You look fab Kat - I remember you from when you first were starting (around the same time I was struggling). You've achieved so much - you truly deserve to enjoy your "new slim life!" xx

7. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    hey Kat good to hear your doing well
    and congrats on joining virgin active :)
    and have a brilliant new year

8. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thank you so much, that is very sweet of you to say so :) xx

9. sunshine1

sunshine1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Well done kat.
    You are such an inspiration to others and always have such encouraging words.

All the best with your maintaining.

10. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thank you Sunshine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.