Today i'm RED but may i turn?

FatandFlumpy

Hi all
I'm really sorry if its been asked before but i have been trolling through every permitation of the question i want to ask but some answers are very old so i am unsire if they are still ok or not.

Basically i'm of the old school of red and green days.. People have tried to explain to me about Extra Easy but i am scared to do it on a daily basis incase i do it all wrong.

Anyway, i digress, Today i'm having a red day all is good except i have decided i would like either some boiled long grain or boiled basmati rice with my meal tonight.
Apparantly rice isn't a HEB so thats out and i don't want to use my syns on it so wondered if i could maybe go to the dreaded ( for me) EE for today?
if so how much can i have? the 1/3 plate thing really confuses me. I'm hopefully having the rice with a chicken dish i have made thats all RED FREE.
Sorry to prattle on and i hope someone can help xxx

Oh dear.. more confusion lol.. i dont want anything else piling onto my plate as the hungarian dish would spoil with anything other than rice.. can i chomp on apples later maybe?

OO just re red.. i have tomatoes and onions and peppers in my dish.. does that count as my 1/3?

Thats great, thanks ever so much xx

I was thinking we could even make ourselves a pilau style rice for going with currys and such like. Could make a vegetable pilau, with tumeric in for colour, could be nice? Would put even more superfree in there.

Extra easy is great but I'm happiest on a green day lol think its cos I'm greedy and like having the freedom of more healthy extras!!

Back