Today is day 100!!!!!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
I can't believe it's day 100 already and I've been 100% SS all the way!:D Where did the time go?

Well done for getting through 100 days 100%, that seems so far off for me. Thats fantastic!

that is amazing hun!!! WELL DONE!!
I was chuft when i got to my 50th day...let alone 100!!!
Your doing super
xxxx

Well done Sparkles, you are racing along!

xxx

Well done, such a fab achievment!

Congrats! What a great achievement! Keep it up!! lol

I've just counted and i'm on day 25 - 100% on SS... and you've given me inspiration to keep on going!!

Cheers,
Lynne
x

Wow - 100 days 100%, I wish I could do that. That's great - very well done x

I sent my CDC some of my photos showing from the beginning of the diet up to 3 months. She was showing them to all her clients yesterday!:D

Great achievement getting to day 100 and 100% - you should feel very proud of yourself you have done so well and are a great inspiration!

WOWZEEEE !!! that s incredible and you are one amazing lady, your sheer determination and constant focus will see you thorugh this journey I am sure, what an inspiration you are !! Well done M xxx

Brilliant achievement to reach 100 days, let alone 100%!! I am exactly 50 days today (and I reckon about 90% ;) - although no carbs) with 26lbs gone. Looking forward to reaching the 100 milestone!

I do not know how u have done that!..

Its AMAZING!

I am day 14 and I am struggling.. Im getting totally fed up not being able to eat normally :(

I am questioning why I hate myself so much the way I am that I am willing to deprive myself..

U are an inspiration tho well done x

Back