Today is good because....

RunnerBean

Have totally stolen this from the Exante forum (don't worry I'm not going elsewhere but the phone shows me current threads!) But I thought it was a brilliant idea, as all too often it's so easy to get caught up with how hard a diet can be and the little hiccups we have on the way there. So this thread is to find something good about your day, even if it's not instantly obvious.

Mine today is that Sunday afternoons are always difficult for me in terms of wanting to snack, I just struggle when I don't have a regimented routine yet today, although all week I've kinda told myself that I can *treat* myself on Sunday if I need to, I don't even feel the urge! It seems like for the first time, chocolate isn't on my mind. And if I can get through the weekend, I KNOW I can get through the week ahead!

So ladies and gents, what has been good for you today? :)

I'm the same, I struggle on Sundays due to boredom, but I went to see my grandparents today as a distraction...always good to see family and now it's dinner time so I've done it :D

This was a good idea

As a fellow Sunday "what can I eat next?" person, I now ensure it's always a PP... and that I get a long walk in at some point. Keeping busy is key for me too.

Today is Monday... it's good because (aaah have to dig deep on a Monday!!), the sun is shining and the sky is blue :D

Today is good because one of my colleagues has just come back from a business trip to Moscow and has brought back with him some chocolate which I managed to turn down even though the thought that they're only teeny did fleet across my mind. I'm in the zone of wanting to keep going with this, so it's not worth breaking that!

Monday is good because it is a new week, a new mission, a new goal. I have a four day week. This week is going to be a success.

Today is good because my baby son, who is FULL of a cough and cold, is now finally asleep on my chest :)

Today is a good day because it looks like it's going to be sunny today, and it's 9am and I've already been to the gym for a pretty heavy workout. (My hubby's in the army, so we use the barracks gym and I swear no matter how many times I've used it, the guys are always surprised to see a girl lifting weights!) It does make you feel kinda self conscious though...

Also, I'm making chicken and veg soup for dinner with the stock I made from the chicken carcus on Sunday. It WILL be nice, and if it's not, I'll convince hubby it's meant to taste like that! Am quite excited!

today is good becaus ei have a big home delivery due from sainsburys with lots of dukan friendly foods!

grace

Today is good because I worked locally today and got home from work in 10 minutes

Today is good because, although I've hit a bit of a stall on the weighloss the last 3/4 days (boo) I've finally got this extra energy that everyone's been shouting about! I ran so much faster than usual today, it was nice to have my hubby have to work to keep up with me rather than the other way round!

And it's shaping up to be a lovely day, let's hope it continues as I have BBQ to go to on Sunday!

Today is good because I was the slimmest person in the meeting :). Shallow I know but it made me feel good!

Back