Today is my forst day and a few questions

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hiya

Basically I am starting back today after 3 years away from sw.

the ee plan? For breakfast for instance what do I do for the 1/3rd of plate sf if I am having weetabix?

Help.

Also she said only do ee days but I'm not a massive meat eater? So if I'm having a I don't fancy meat day can I swap it to green? Or just class it as ee anyway? X

Hi,

sorry, can't easily copy and paste on ipad but if you look in sticky threads there's a whole thread on SW for beginners including Extra Easy - welcome back and good luck with your journey x

If you are having weetabix then something like chop up a banana or apple or whatever you like.. fruit classes as your 1/3. I quite often have a slice of melon with or for my breakfast.
I think they tend to start people off on the EE plan now as it really is very easy. And when your weight loss starts to slow you can jump onto some red/green days to help give you a boost.

Hi,

I rarely eat meat but still do EE - the only difference to Green is that you don't have the two HEx options and tbh I don't feel I need the additional HEx so EE works for me

Fruit with your cereal as someone said but also in the new book it says that if you are having a hex for your meal then you don't need to follow the 1/3 superfree rule if you don't want to.

if you are not eating any meat one day you probably should be doing green really and use a hexb for a bit of protein.

good luck

I still do Green most days as I don't eat much meat and can usually accommodate the small amount that I want in my B choice. Most days I have no meat at all. If I'm going to be eating out then I tend to go EE.

can i ask a question...
if you're doing EE...and you pick say 2 alpen bars for 1 of your healthy extra's, do you have to eat them both at the same time..or can you have one, say as you're leaving for work, then the other later on if you feel peckish?
i'm starting on monday but class isn't until night and i want to attempt it on monday myself (gonna do a green day).
also, if it's EE, do you have to have a 3rd superfree everytime you eat? like if you just snacked on something to tide you over until dinner or something, would you need to include fruit/veg/salad?
i'm new to this website and currently struggling where to find things so apologies for jumping in hehe xx

You can have 2 alpen light bars as a hexb, don't confuse them with the normal alpen bars. You can eat them seperately though.

Hiya

Basically I am starting back today after 3 years away from sw.

the ee plan? For breakfast for instance what do I do for the 1/3rd of plate sf if I am having weetabix?

Help.

If you're having your measured out portion of Weetabix as your HE B then you don't need to have 1/3 superfree with it, 1/3 superfree is to help you with portion control but because Weetabix is already portioned out for you you don't need to add any superfree to it (unless you want to) :)

I know it's not quite so mandatory now to have 1/3 superfree but if I'm having a cereal breakfast I tried and put some berries in it, normally raspberries, and if I'm having a cooked breakfast I have some frylighted mushrooms or grilled tomatoes.

Once you get used to the plan it'll be come second nature. Just try different things and maybe read through some of the food diaries on here, they're really helpful for starting out and meal planning! :)

i'm really new to this but i think its great...its definitely helped me make the decision to join SW (tomorrow night) and as i've been planning and trying to find out as much as possible before i join....it has definitely given me the answers i've been looking for if there was anything specific.
so glad i signed up...just need to keep practising and i'll get the hang of things a bit more lol x

Just completely lost the plot over christmas with SW but back on it as from tomorrow and got 1st weigh in since b4 christmas I would hate to think what ive put on.. but need all the luck I can get.. will let you all know how it goes...

Back