• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Today is the day ............ Refeed begins

Oh gosh.............I don't feel ready. Scared and anxious just about sums it up.

This last weekend has been incredible. The number of people who stopped me and said how great I look was amazing. And in true Moonlight fashion, I told them not to be silly, it was nothing, I would probably put it all back on!:mad::mad::mad:

Why couldn't I just have said "thank you".:(

Anyway I think the reason was is that i am so terrified of putting the weight back on that I am making excuses already just in case I fail.

I really don't want to fail so am going to make every effort to stay on track.

You're all an inspiration to me so please keep posting so that I can see how you are all doing and more importantly copy your recipes and calorie counting:D

Weigh in this morning. Hope to be down 2lbs. That will leave me finishing at 10.5, a loss of 4st 3lbs. Then its refeed and hols on 23 may where I plan to be very good.

Anyone ever had a gin and sparkling water, just wondering what it might taste like on hols. Don't plan to go overboard just one or two.

:copon:M

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It is scary ,having that first meal but refeed is still very strict so just follow the sheet to the letter and you are eased back in to food gradually. I still need to loose more so I am still going to weigh in every week that keeps me going. Enjoy the taste of the foods . Keep out the sweetie things as long as you can and you wont crave . Enjoy your hols .Dont you deserve it !!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting M. Good to see you are doing ok and making such quick decisions to change your sachets. Finding what you like is a good thing. Makes you feel less deprived.

I have a flapjack for my lunch and then it will be home to sort out dinner!

Off to work now. Have a good day.

M

Yasmine

One last chance
Hiya, I'm on my 3rd day of refeed and I too was really scared before starting. I didn't feel ready either and I was and still am terrified of even putting on 1lb, sad I know.

But just follow the sheet and do exactly as it tells you to. Taking a look at other people's refeed diaries have really eased the fear so I'm not worrying as much. Take ideas from their diaries and do them yourself.

Take a look at Kered's refeed diary and Mark's refeed diary. Both have lost weight through refeed, they're good examples :).

kered

Gold Member
Welcome to refeed you will be amazed by the flavours.
Just take it one day at a time and follow the refeed exactly as it says and you cant go wrong.

Gin and water - Mmm, I think I would rather have a diet lemonade or slimline tonic with it, but try one and see how it is...........lol. Let me know.