Today is the day.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chickenlicken40, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. chickenlicken40

chickenlicken40 Member

Slimming World
    Just wanted to say hello :) and introduce myself, I am starting SW today, I have just looked through the photo gallery and I am in tears, wow!!
    I currently weigh around 15 stone 9 lbs.... This is the heaviest I have ever weighed, I lost my job 5 weeks ago and have just eaten non stop for the last 3 months, my friend took a photo of me at the weekend and I cried, may be it was the big old slap I needed to get back on track..... I could use a buddy or if anyone is doing sw and wants a diary buddy just yell!! I am a bit new so just finding my way around the site.... I have a short goal which is a concert in July :D:D just would like to feel comfortable.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to the forum,sounds like you've had a bit of a tough time lately, hopefully this will give you the boost you're after! Have a look at the sticky info at the start of the intro section and there's some great threads in the sw section too, i always peep over there for meal ideas.

Good luck with sw!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  5. chickenlicken40

chickenlicken40 Member

Slimming World
    Thanks for the hi's!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.