Today!

rebecca1608

So how are we all getting on today?

I havent started great as have no food in the house. I have a go ahead yogart break for breakfast!! thinking i;'m gonna be hungry soon and I know its not under 5% but it was that or mars bar!!!

Does anyone else grab breakfast on the run?

i'm doing good today so far

choco wheetabix three snack a jacks and a tin of tomato soup oh and some star bursts. then my tea when i get home. i am allowed snacks today because i go training on a thursday plus its weigh day today. i haven been for three week so i am a bit worried lol

I have just had a Tesco healthy living Thai red curry. 300 cals and very yummy.

Let me know how you get on tonight. I was a half loss yesterday so back on it 100% so we can do it together

Good luck.

Hour with personal trainer done, dinner eaten and sitting in frown of the telly. Great night.

I was doing fine, until I went to have dinner with my elderly mother. She doesn't understand diets. She'd cooked lamb chops, chipolatas and roast potatoes cooked in oil, which was tasty but hardly low fat. Fortunately, I was very good for the rest of the day.

i didnt end up going as the instructor i like was absent but i weighed myself at home and im the same, today i have had whetabix again and im having soup for lunch but going to have a drink tonight as i have a party to go to so god knows what ill end up having for tea. i was good yesterday though , thinking about doing the green book for a couple of weeks and kick starting myself.

starbug said:
I was doing fine, until I went to have dinner with my elderly mother. She doesn't understand diets. She'd cooked lamb chops, chipolatas and roast potatoes cooked in oil, which was tasty but hardly low fat. Fortunately, I was very good for the rest of the day.

Sometime we just can't help it, do what you can and I'm sure it will all be ok.

princessria said:
i didnt end up going as the instructor i like was absent but i weighed myself at home and im the same, today i have had whetabix again and im having soup for lunch but going to have a drink tonight as i have a party to go to so god knows what ill end up having for tea. i was good yesterday though , thinking about doing the green book for a couple of weeks and kick starting myself.
Well done, it is so hard sometimes when we don't get weighed.

I had oats for breakfast, went out for lunch and had ham sandwich, but lots and lots of cakes at work today. Only had something luttle so very happy with myself. Healthy living meal for dinner, hopefully that will be ok.

Any plans for the weekend?

Hubby is out this evening, so I had a Rosemary Conley meal (morroccan tagine) with pitta bread and veggies. Very nice and I have enough calories left over for some chocolate!

:confused:

whats a green book??

Doing well this week - I've done loads of walking this week and chosen healthy snacks, like pineapple and Mullerlights. I've only being doing the plan for 3 weeks and I've gotz so much energy. I think it's because I'm not eating junk food any more. Before, I used to struggle to stay wake in the afternoon!

I'm taking part in the March for th Alternative tomorrow, to protest about the government cuts, so that will be another long walk!

How is everyone else doing?

Back