Todays the day I knew I was doing the right thing.....

fairydust81

Well I feel soooo good today and I'm so glad I'm now in my 4th week of doing SS - I have had quite a few slip-ups along the way but with my hubby still stuck in hospital (after 2 weeks) I'm not surprised and I haven't made myself feel guilty for slipping...I've just got back on track the next morning and continued on. My losses so far have been 5lbs, 3lbs, 3lbs and I've gone from edging into a size 16 to slipping into a size 12 today.....I ordered a gorgeous grey suit from Next in a size 12 with the intention of being able to wear it once I'd hit goal, well imagine my surprise when i tried it on today and the trousers fastened and actually felt comfortable, the jacket wouldn't fasten but at least I know that it will eventually when I hit goal....

so that was my good feeling and reminded me of why I'm doing this and that it is working.....working incredibly well and I feel fantastic. I just wanted to say to all those starting out, I'm now in to week 4 and at the beginning I found it incredibly hard but I'm so so glad I've stuck with it....it's so worth it. I can't wait to wear my bikinis in two weeks when I go to Bulgaria :)

Well done that is a great loss particularly that you don't have loads to lose. I am at the end of week 2 and although not lost a great deal can tell with clothes my getting tight 14s are quite comfy now, so next step get into comfy size 12s lol. Keep up the good work and you will feel fab in your bikini.

Back