todays the day

harrop87

Today after spending too long ignoring the fact (fat) i am re-starting my slimming world and am going alone due to time of classes not fitting in with my working hours, i have succesfully lost five stone in the past and after having my son and giving up smoking then starting work for starbucks its just crept back on so here goes i am going for a half stone target to start with will be looking to everyone on here for inspiration and a kick up the bum to motivate when i fail ( a little) , so i am weighed 20stone 4 pounds and ready to go wii fit is waiting for a workout at nine thirty wish me luck
jenny

Hey!

Good for you for re-starting SW. Think positive, stay focused and remember - you're human! You will definately find a lot of motivation and inspiration here.

Good luck on your SW journey,

Natt xxx

Good luck, use this forum it is fantastic for support, I am finding it so helpful x

Good luck with your journey Huni. Come on here regularly to let us know how you are getting on!

xx

Good luck I have just started last week and I'm finding it very easy, I also have pilled on weight after having children and am looking forward to being slimmer

Good luck x

Back