Todays the day

Friend

Ok so go on scales, and what a shock! Don't want to see that number again. Banana milkshake for breakfast let's see how day 1 goes.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friend said:
Ok so go on scales, and what a shock! Don't want to see that number again. Banana milkshake for breakfast let's see how day 1 goes.....

But you will never weigh that again. First step on the journey achieved. Well done.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
But you will never weigh that again. First step on the journey achieved. Well done.

GSQ

I hope not, long day at work today , but evenings always worse so need to stay focussed! Thinking I can do this :)

You can do it friend just keep focused and get through these next few days then everything will be so much easier. Hard to believe I know in first couple of days but day 6 for me and it feels so easy now.

Hello! Thank u again for encouraging words! I've a long way to go again!!!! This time I hope for weight loss and maintenance! Fingers crossed! Have a good day :)

Remember to take your measurements and some pictures as well :D

Deecee66 said:
Good Luck Friend.
Day 1 for me also. Keep on losing that weight. We can do it together.

Dee
x

Yes we can all do it together!! Bring on the 7/7/2011 starters!! :)

MrMojo said:
Remember to take your measurements and some pictures as well :D

Thank u! Oow! Not sure about pictures and measurements..... Camera and tape measure not my best mates! :)

good luck - keep us posted :)

Back