today's weigh in!.. and 11lb to go.. :)

sammyd

well, well,well.. that's a shocker!
weigh in this morning and bang on the same as before chrimbo!
i stayed with the xen through out and ate me self to death!!.. i never suffer much of a tango so lucky in that department really ..
good news is though folks ive 11 lb till i hit my target, ive the docs on friday so will have to see if he is willing to follow through with the xen till the end!.. be a right shame if he decides enough is enough..as ive said in previous posts i carry my weight pretty well, so look ok now even though im still 15:7lb ...still be nice to see the back of the 15 stones though.. been a good good few years since ive been down there..:eek:
ive added a few christmas photos to my album should anyone be interested!... :D

Well done Sammy! Do you not have any xen stockpiled? I purposely now don't take one with my breakfast so I have some left when they decide I don't need it anymore - I know different see & I need it as willpower!!! 11lbs will be gone in no time, why don't you do it for the Easter Challenge (sorry if you already have, haven't checked for a few days) Happy New Year x

Lexie2005 said:
Well done Sammy! Do you not have any xen stockpiled? I purposely now don't take one with my breakfast so I have some left when they decide I don't need it anymore - I know different see & I need it as willpower!!! 11lbs will be gone in no time, why don't you do it for the Easter Challenge (sorry if you already have, haven't checked for a few days) Happy New Year x

lol... you haven't checked in! your on every single post ... you post alcoholic lol lol x
na none stock piled, I took 3 a day as advised.. the only thing I've ever done as I were supposed to in my whole life!.. lol lol
I never took up any challenge on my journey far to lazy lol ... I tried to put the whole thing to the back of me mind and just let the weeks tick away!.. "worked for me"
yep 11 Ib is only a stone throw
away, but may prove to be the hardest yet, it seems so much easier to drop the Ibs when your bigger!.. see what Friday brings at the docs! I were 102kgs last time, and 4kgs lighter now so may have to fill me pockets with rocks just to make it up to the 100ish kgs ... sounds a plan lol
though there's no hiding my scrawny neck that seems to have turned up since I lost weight!... :0/

As you say Sammy you can carry your current weight but it would be great to get a bit lower and then you have a bit of leeway in future. What about wearing some thicker clothes for WI - less obvious than rocks!

I am a post addict but I meant I'd not checked the challenge list to see who's on it........ Keeps me focused & being on here stops me nibbling!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I am a post addict but I meant I'd not checked the challenge list to see who's on it........ Keeps me focused & being on here stops me nibbling!!!!

Oh God I'm worried now, do I post too much???? I used to be a member on a mum & baby site til there was a disastrous meet & loads of people fell out & it all got a bit messy.... When i started my xen i found you here & so I suppose I just post here instead.......

Lexie2005 said:
Oh God I'm worried now, do I post too much???? I used to be a member on a mum & baby site til there was a disastrous meet & loads of people fell out & it all got a bit messy.... When i started my xen i found you here & so I suppose I just post here instead.......

lol..... take no notice sugar! if it makes you happy you post away!!...
wow waring mums and babies! bet that was a sight, what on earth kicked that off?... lol

sammyd said:
lol..... take no notice sugar! if it makes you happy you post away!!...
wow waring mums and babies! bet that was a sight, what on earth kicked that off?... lol

Alcohol - it was a kid free meet!!!!!!!

But what on earth could you argue about at a meet ? Surely it should be the same as on here. I would imagine we'd have a great time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh long long story but some people are VERY different with a drink or far too many in their system. We didn't argue it just changed opinions of people..... Don't worry I was sober lol!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Oh long long story but some people are VERY different with a drink or far too many in their system. We didn't argue it just changed opinions of people..... Don't worry I was sober lol!!!

some people???... babe everyone changes when in booze, mostly for the worst!.. every little bad thing that's ever happened in my life is booze related in one way or another!!.. hents the reason I don't touch the stuff any more!!..
oh life's so very quiet and boring these dayz!!..
can't help but think cat fighting mums would be a funny sight though!.. lol xx

It was actually really sad we'd been "friends" for nearly 6 years. We didn't fall out we just kinda went in to 2 separate groups, the ones who are abusive & cruel when drunk & those of us who are just funny!!!!!

That's sad that something like that should split friends up. Booze just isn't worth the trouble

That's sad that something like that should split friends up. Booze just isn't worth the trouble

Completely agree but sadly it did, there are only 2 I don't really speak to now, they really were out of order & to be honest the rest of us were ashamed of their behaviour, God that makes me sound so grown up & sensible lol

Back