1 tsp vanilla essence
6 tbsp sweetner
25g mini rolos chopped

for the filling
250g quark
1 tbsp sweetner
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 sachet of options - i used belg choc

mix together butter and sweetner, when smooth mix in the eggs with a little flour, then fold in the rest of the flour and baking powder add vanilla and rolos, mix well. i used silicone cases put them in oven on gas mark 4 for about 15-20 mins

filling:
mix together all ingredients for the filling, mix well to make sure peanut butter is mixed in well, i also used peanut butter flavour, which is syn free, you can get this from the cake decorating company, cut out hole in cakes and fill with the filling when cakes and cool and make into butterflies

i have made lots of diff variations of this recipe ranging from 2 - 4 sys per cake

How many cakes did this make for 3.5 syns?

Ty x

Yummy

These sound ace, I've been looking for a sweet recipe with peanut butter in it cause I love it so much. Will definitely be trying this! Thank you!

toffee choc chip butterfly cakes with choc/nut filling 3.5 syns each:

75g lurpak lighest
100g self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
6 tbsp sweetner
25g mini rolos chopped

for the filling
250g quark
1 tbsp sweetner
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 sachet of options - i used belg choc

mix together butter and sweetner, when smooth mix in the eggs with a little flour, then fold in the rest of the flour and baking powder add vanilla and rolos, mix well. i used silicone cases put them in oven on gas mark 4 for about 15-20 mins

filling:
mix together all ingredients for the filling, mix well to make sure peanut butter is mixed in well, i also used peanut butter flavour, which is syn free, you can get this from the cake decorating company, cut out hole in cakes and fill with the filling when cakes and cool and make into butterflies

i have made lots of diff variations of this recipe ranging from 2 - 4 sys per cake

Sooooooo good, thank you :D

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how many syns fall into cake, and how many fall into the filling? The only reason I'm asking is I was out of Quark so didn't have any filling....I'm wondering if I've enough syn round to fit in another fillling-less cake in :8855:
x

Sooooooo good, thank you :D

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how many syns fall into cake, and how many fall into the filling? The only reason I'm asking is I was out of Quark so didn't have any filling....I'm wondering if I've enough syn round to fit in another fillling-less cake in :8855:
x

without the filling the cakes would be 3 syns each xx 1/2 syn extra with the filling

Made these yesterday, yum! In future, might do without the filling though :)

Made these yesterday, yum! In future, might do without the filling though :)

I didn't have any filling in mine and they were still yummy :) x

Back