TOILET PLS!! help

haniakuja

hmmmmmmmm. unfortunatelly i have to mention this again coz is really bottering me!! i went to the loo yesterday with big hopes and .............nothing. the only thing that happen was BLOOD!!! what the hell is wrong with this stuff that i cant go to the toilet!!! and yes i am drinking ltrs of water and taing clear fibre and senakot!!! and still nothing...............can anyone help me on this?????? sorry for all that but i am really worried for my bowel natural course...........

If theres blood i would say so and see your doctor because thats not natural.

hun senokot you arent surposed to take on this diet as it can knock you out of ketonic but my chemist told me could take sena. hun if you are just letting blood go i would go get this cheeked out as that is not right. phone the nhs and see what they say but even if you cant go you should not be losing blood! please get this checked by a medical perfessional as i myself am worried about you so god knows what you are going through!

I would agree with everyone on going to see your doctor as soon as but on that side I wouldnt automatically think the worst because if you are having big problems 'going' then it could well be piles.
I dont go my usual first thing in the morning weight off my mind jobby as I used too :)eek: TMI!!!) and now take 1 Dulcolax twice a week which sorts me out!
I hope you feel better soon and if you're able you can stick too it!
Take care
Magsy
xxx

look I suffer from piles and at the start of lipo had the same reaction I take fibre clear in every shake and 1 ducolax every nit I know this sounds extreme but the constipation was horrific.Try taking 2 ducolax 2nite it wil def work good luck!1

you probably have piles from straining to poo so you need to get them checked out, but dont take anyone on here's word for it you need to see a doctor and id deffo go for as many of the 4 dulcolax perles they say you can take on the packet that you are prepared to risk, take them at about 9ish at night drink a pint of water straight after taking them and drink a pint of water when you wake up in the morning, get up and wander around a bit and hopefully they ill kick in, used to be 12 hours afterwards for me. I had some serious problems in my last 2 weeks on LT and ended up having to take all 4 for both weeks and lets just say do it on a day when you dont need to leave the house if you take more than 2

thank you all for the support really apreciate it but i just cant take it any more. its to painfull............:(

Back