toilet problem :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
i am suffering with dioreah at the moment and have done since about this time last week, at first i thought it was just the worry of my nan being in the hospice and now stress that shes passed away but now im not sure, any ideas ppl as i cant even pass wind at the moment without having a accident :( xx

It could well be all the stress but it also could be CD. Some people find that this is a side effect but it can be sorted by adding more water to shakes than usual and also to have only half at a time - so make up half the packet and keep the other one till a bit later. Might be worth trying this to see if it helps.

Sorry to hear about your nan, hope you have many happy memories of her that will be a comfort to you.

Forgot to say that I have the complete opposite problem when I'm on CD;)

I have the same problem. I guess a fibre supplement might help. Not sure if that would make it worse though.

Physsilium husk is great if you are constipated! I can't live without it when I'm on CD.

I agree with what Mixie said..your tummy is probably a bit sensitive at the mo (due to stress) making you more sensitive to the concentrated minerals in the packs.....dilute and split your packs for a week or 2 and then gradually go back to the normal 3 a day

Goreygirl said:
I agree with what Mixie said..your tummy is probably a bit sensitive at the mo (due to stress) making you more sensitive to the concentrated minerals in the packs.....dilute and split your packs for a week or 2 and then gradually go back to the normal 3 a day

I think i read about splitting packs on Cwp website x

Back