Toilet Problems

Hi Guys

Im on Day 4 and im feeling a lil constipated. What can I take to help this problem that wont affect the diet.

Belle

Hi Guys

Im on Day 4 and im feeling a lil constipated. What can I take to help this problem that wont affect the diet.

Belle

hey, i got some fibre clear from the pharmacist when i got my shakes but there are loads of posts about this if you look through the older ones... it seems there are a few things you can use:) Good luck!

yep try fibre clear first if that fails i use ducolax - only take one that is all youll need :)

hi
i have been using fibre clear every morning. Dont no if its because its only my 4th day but have been having a lot of dioreah.
feel a bit like i have no control over it, was thinking about stopping it, or maybe give it a chance to get into my system any ideas ?

Maybe hold off of the fibre clear thats probably whats causing you the diareha.

Im not sure you should even take that everyday with the diet we are on? Im not sure though am sure someone who knows will be along soon!

It was the chemist who told me to take it everyday for atleast the 1st week, might give them a ring.
Rang lipotrim on the tel num on the bag regarding exercise as some people said dont exercise in 1st wk and some said its ok, they were so nice and very helpful. Outcome was you can exercise if you have the energy but up your water intake.

Like almost everything else on this plan - plenty of water can often sort this problem out. You can also try drinking a glass of VERY cold water followed immediately by as hot a drink as you can manage ... don't know why but this can work too. Good Luck! x

Back