Toilet question *cough* :) Please help!

grumbletumble

Silver Member
Hi,
Sorry if this is tmi, but the last few days I've had severe stomach cramps then had to dash to the loo! I'm fine for a while then it happens again 2-3 times a day. I've just swapped to have all tetra packs, could this have something to do with it? I'm on day 12 so i doubt it's just my body getting used to things.
It's really strange that I went from constipation to stomach cramps & runs. Anyone got any ideas?

The same happened to me after a few days on the diet! But it has settled now. I don't know if it's the tetras or not but I just could not wait, I HAD to go. It lasted about 2 weeks. I could not even leave the house for work before going to the loo as I afraid I would suddenly need to go while driving :eek:

Just to be safe, you should ask your CDC, it may be that you are reacting to an ingredient in the tetras? They are more concentrated than the shakes as well, so it could be another reason.

Yeah they taste pretty rich too, I've been trying to mix them with some water & ice to water them down, so fingers crossed It'll settle down soon!

Luckily I'm at home most of the time, it must have been awful having to drive & be at work with an upset tum!

Yeah they taste pretty rich too, I've been trying to mix them with some water & ice to water them down, so fingers crossed It'll settle down soon!

Luckily I'm at home most of the time, it must have been awful having to drive & be at work with an upset tum!

You know what I like? Putting them in the freezer :D It's delicious, they feel like icecream! :D

Back