Toilet Trouble

Mille

Good morning to you all
i wonder if anyone has a solution to my toilet issue i can seem to go i have tried everything senkot the other stuff and fibreclear everyday i dont know what else to do ....:sick0019:

Hello
I think ive seen that some people are using something called fibre- sure aswell (atleast i think so, or i might be imagining it! :S)
Maybe try using that?

I think if you drink more it might help you

Hi,

I found my troubles started after i started having flapjacks. With the flapjacks even dulcolax would'nt work. I've stuck to shakes this week and have dulcolax and it seems to work now.. have you tried dulcolax?

Can't help sorry but have found you a teeshirt :D

constipated-lblue.gif

lol Howdy x

Lol .... Thats so cruel ..... wonder what the back says:D

whats PH?

That's what I was gonna ask - PH?
I was suffering too and the chemist told me to take 1 senokot every night. She gave me suppositories - which didn't do a thing!!!!
Taking senokot every night seems to have done the trick though. I have some dulcolax perles on standby just in case...

I have the same problem on and off. Keep up with the water drinking. Take 2 senokot every night until you go. Fibreclear just bulks it up when all systems finally go. Fibresure has far too many calories and is not recommended as far as I know.
Suppositories/Enema...mmmm. Pharmacist suggested that last wek, I bought one and never used it.
If you get up to 3 days with nothing, try adding dulcolax.
Good luck

just take 2 ducolax, up your water...and wait for your 3 am wake up call... and if that doesn't work...definately the butt bullet..they work a treat lol :)
As for fibre sure..its a NO NO!!!!
P.s fab t~shirts HD XX

Back