• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Toilet Trouble

Mille

S: 91.0kg C: 91.0kg G: 63.0kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0kg(0%)

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Hello
I think ive seen that some people are using something called fibre- sure aswell (atleast i think so, or i might be imagining it! :S)
Maybe try using that?

I think if you drink more it might help you

Hi,

I found my troubles started after i started having flapjacks. With the flapjacks even dulcolax would'nt work. I've stuck to shakes this week and have dulcolax and it seems to work now.. have you tried dulcolax?

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Can't help sorry but have found you a teeshirt :D

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
lol Howdy x

Teg

Posts when she can
Lol .... Thats so cruel ..... wonder what the back says:D

goldengirl

S: 14st0lb C: 12st12lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st2lb(8.16%)
whats PH?

That's what I was gonna ask - PH?
I was suffering too and the chemist told me to take 1 senokot every night. She gave me suppositories - which didn't do a thing!!!!
Taking senokot every night seems to have done the trick though. I have some dulcolax perles on standby just in case...

Maka

A New Woman
S: 173lb C: 157lb G: 150lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 16lb(9.25%)
I have the same problem on and off. Keep up with the water drinking. Take 2 senokot every night until you go. Fibreclear just bulks it up when all systems finally go. Fibresure has far too many calories and is not recommended as far as I know.
Suppositories/Enema...mmmm. Pharmacist suggested that last wek, I bought one and never used it.
If you get up to 3 days with nothing, try adding dulcolax.
Good luck

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
just take 2 ducolax, up your water...and wait for your 3 am wake up call... and if that doesn't work...definately the butt bullet..they work a treat lol :)
As for fibre sure..its a NO NO!!!!
P.s fab t~shirts HD XX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8
Exante 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 3